6

YEARI POV

I go to the door with June follow me. I open the door "Girl, you late."

"Eonnie, sorry." My cousin, Chea-ri with her husband and son.

"Annyeong, Yeari. How about your life?" Jaehyung oppa shows his hand to shake.

"Nice, and well" I don't take his hand but hug him and pick up their son from his shoulders.

"Don't wake his up." Chea-ri warned me. But it was already late. Hyukwoo was wake up and rubber his eyes when I put him at my shoulder.

"Appa, we're arrived?" he looks me and hug me back.

"Eonnie, bogoshippo." He cries.

"Stop your drama king, boys. We're here to gives you beloved eonnie, kimchi and this." She shows me a bag a box of iPhone. I get it and give to June. "Can you help to hold it first?" no answered but I accept as yes. And open the box.

"Eonnie, it was same with the phone that I broke."

"Yes, it same. I buy the same to remind you it was a warning." She tries to get Hyukwoo from me.

"But, omma I miss eonnie. Let me sleep at eonnie's house just for 1 night." He hugs me strongly to show to his omma what he wants.

"No, if omma say no so, not for you." she takes Hyukwoo from my hand and Hyukwoo already make a duck mouth.

"Eonnie, please. Just for 1 night. Let Hyukwoo sleep with me." And my turn to make a puppy face.

She looks me to get her confident. "The first and last." She gives Hyukwoo at me and his small backpack.

"Hyukwoo, if I know you disturb eonnie or hyung, I will make sure that was no ice cream for you anymore." She touches her son head and Hyukwoo just nodded his head.

"Yeari, please take care our son. We will take him tomorrow. Cause tonight we will fuck" Jaehyung oppa winked his eyes at me.

"Shut up. We will not do that." Chea-ri hugs me before they leave us.

I look at Hyukwoo that still play with his backpack. "Hyukwoo, let's get in." I closed the door but Hyukwoo hold it.

"Eonnie, how about him? You want him to be alone outside." He pointed at June that still standing. And June just looks us.

"Okay, let's welcome him." I show my hand to him and he just looks it. I don't put any trash, dude. "Ppali, I will not waiting for you." finally, he gets it. I pull him to inside and take a bag that has kimchi from his hand and shows Hyukwoo to him.

He gets what I need so, he picks Hyukwoo from my hand. "Hold him for a minute. I need to put this kimchi at freezer."

-

"Yeari, how old is he?" I turned to island table because Ju-ne put Hyukwoo there and play with his hair."

"3"

"His mother old?" Busy body.

"Same age with you." he count his finger. Minus and minus.

"She was birth him when she is 20. How about his dad?"

"2 years older than you." I give June plain water and pick Hyukwoo up.

"And, when they start married?"

"Why you want to know about this kid family." I look at Ju-ne that still looks at Hyukwoo.

"Shut up. Just answered my question."

Shit. "My eonnie married with Jaehyung oppa when she 19 and Jaehyung oppa 21."

"They're still young at that time. They married about what?"