3.

Finally, we're arrived there. That was my first time has a quiet journey. And along the journey, it was my first time I didn't talk to my brother.

I was looked myself to my small mirror.

Hair, Done.

Makeup, why I must destroy my beautiful face with makeup?

Dress, Perfect.

And I felt someone touch my neck.

"You forget to wear you necklace. Don't move. I help you wear it." He takes out my necklace from his pocket and carefully wears it to me.

"You still mad at me?"

"No, just you need control your jerk. You're girl, right?" he shows his arm and I get it.

"Yes I'm." and both of us walk to the wall that was decorate with white and grey ribbon and flower. "Beautiful wedding".

We move to table that was write iKON and Yeoru's names on it. I take a sit beside the maknae and I smile at him.

"Yeari, you like Junhoe?"

"No." simple answered for that maknae.

"Hyung, Yeari say she hate him. You get a chance to tackle her, Bobby hyung."

"Hey, kids. We're at wedding. Watch your attitude." Yunhyeong oppa kicked Chanwoo's leg. I heard ouch from him.

On that time, all of lamp was off except one lamp that shows a bride. "She is pretty." I hear it from the leader.

And along her steps, the lamp was on one by one until the bride gets her husband hand. He wipes his couple tears, Happy Tears before both of them kiss and get a big clap from the guests.

"Don't look at them. You're still underage Yeari." I hear that from my brother. It was warning to me. So, I took out my phone and just look at my lock screen until that underage action finish.

-

"Yeari, you don't want to eat?"

"Ooh, its okay Chanu oppa. I will take it with my oppa." I stand up to get my brother. I saw him with June, so I just chance my plan to get my food with Double B.

"What do you want to take, Yeari?" I show my plate to the waiters and he put about four sandwiches in my plate.

"You just eat sandwiches. You're not hungry?" B.I oppa was looked towards me. Why? Never see people eat sandwiches for their dinner.

"Yes, I'm lazy to eat now." Out of sudden, someone took my plate and full my plate with fruits.

It was Yeoru.

"You should eat lots. You know, those sandwiches can't fulfill your empty stomach."

"You will make me fat, Yeoru." I take my plate from his hand before I back to my sit. I saw that hoe was still dating with his phone. Who cares? I think it was his first love. I look him before he stand up after realize that I watched him dating with his phone. You think I'm jealous with your phone? I also have a phone to date.

-

JUNHOE POV

"What's wrong with that girl?" I stand up and get my food.

"So, what you think after she says, she hates you. Are you sure that you can win her heart"

"Hyung, she never says she hates me."

"Yes, she says to me that she hates you." The maknae come from somewhere and shouted at me.

"SHUT UP, MAKNAE. I was talk to Jinan hyung, not you."