1.

As fast as lighting I go to my brother office after I finish intro myself to guard that I'm Lee Yeoru's sister. And he didn't trust me till he calls my brother to confirm it.

"WHERE IS THE MODEL FOR THIS PHOTOSHOT? WHY ALL OF YOU CAN'T MAKE A PERFECT JOB" I know the man was shouted to his workers is my brother so I get him fast and brought him to the office and help him to calm down himself.

"Oppa, your workers is not wrong. They didn't make any mistake. So, don't shout to them." I know he is stress but he must control his anger.

And, I realized that is not just me and my brother in the office. I turn to the sofa that was near with the door and it was iKON.

I just can smile and say "Annyeong" and all of them was shocked and smile to me back. How can I forget that ashamed accident? All of them see my bra color. Oh My God. And I see that jerk face look at me just for a second and continue look at his phone.

"Yeari, why you smell like coffee?" That question. "I was reminded you that your age is not suitable to drink a coffee." The thing that I hate is my brother face when he is angry.

And all of iKON looks at me back except Hoe

"Oppa, you want to know something?" My brother just nodded his head

"You know that I was spent my morning after class at shopping complex, right?" "Yes, so what you were talking about?"

"I meet someone who was really handsome, sexy, and it was an artist t. But badly I say, he didn't know how to use his eyes." And finally, that hoe looks at me.

"Why you said like that?"

"After I end called with you, someone or I mean that handsome artist bumped me and his coffee was split in my favorite shirt. So, that is the reason why I smell like AMERICANO." I said it and look at Junhoe face POW you get it.

"Ok, what artist that you mean."

"I can't tell you his name cause he was too famous until you know him so well"

"So, whisper at me." On that time all of iKON members look at me.

"That pabo KOO JUNHOE. Don't look at him or he will know who the person that I talk to you was."

And my brother just nodded his head and continues his exam question.

"So, why you didn't answer my call?"

"My phone touch screen was broken and the hot coffee was split on it to so, I can't on It." and I see his face just smile after I said it. You damn, Koo Junhoe.

"Oh, okay" no more question from my brother.

"So, why you call me here. You know today is my lazy day."

"I will not be at home for tonight and tomorrow."

"So, you want me to sleep at eonnie house?" why my brother had lot of secret.

"No, pack your things cause we will move to new house."

"Wait. For what? Wait, I can't brain." What was my brother talking? New house. Sorry I can't brain.

"It means we will move to new house so, pack you things."

"For what?" my brother is crazy. Too crazy.

"I will say to you in our new house. So, ppali go and pack your things or floor is your bed."

"Oppa, are you serious. How can I pack my things in one day? And you know today is what?" how can my brother want me to pack it. Derr, I'm not a robot.

"Today is Sunday. And tomorrow is Monday." He smiles. But I hate that smile.

"No, today is New Journey to the West and tomorrow I have class in the morning."

"So, sleep in the floor, dongsaeng." He smiles again and I still hate it. "You still can watch it in your laptop."

"How about your things?" that question was played around in my head.

"I was done it last night. Better you back and start pack." Both of his hand was on my shoulders.

"Although I start pack now, my bed still in our old house. So, where did I will sleep Oppa?" I said and push his hand.

"What kinds of brother who will let his sister sleep in the floor? You know that my bed is king size." He smirked at me. Wow, now I realized that my brother was very handsome.

"Thank you, but I want my POOH beside me. Not MICKEY MOUSE." How can I leave my Pooh alone?

"So, bring your pooh and I will throw my mickey mouse as far as I can. So tonight you will be my mickey mouse." He smirked his eyes again. Oh My God, my brother is really handsome.

"Okay." I smile brightly. "Use my other number to call me. I will just use my laptop cause I forget to take my memories card before I sent it to repair."

"You should buy a new phone, Yeari. I will buy it for you if you want."

"No, it's okay. I just love my first phone. No need to buy a new one." I just love my one and only phone and he dare me to buy a new one.

"So, I will buy it quietly for you."

"Don't you dare to buy it, oppa? Or it's no tomorrow after today for you." I look his face with my sharp looking.

"Are you sure young girl?" He looks me with his sharp eyes. Oh My God he is SEXY and little bit scary

"Mianhae" don't you dare make a noise after he makes that eyes. "But, seriously I say. If you still buy me a new phone I will throw it from level 4. And it's just useless you buy it for me." I say it with lower voice but I still know he hear me.

"When your phone will be done." He knows I'm serious about my phone. The phone was half from my lives.

"Today, around 7 or 8 p.m."

"Okay I will take it for you. It was the usually store that I always go right?"

"Yes." I look my watch and it was 1.00 p.m. better I back to my house now. "Oppa, I want back to home to pack my things. I don't want tomorrow I don't have any clothes to wear."

I run to the door and my brother remind me something. "Today, don't cook. We will go somewhere and have a dinner there."

"Hmm, arasso. That sound look good cause I'm very lazy to cook. Annyeong." Last word from me before I closed the door.

-

YEORU POV

"Hyung, what is your relation with that girl?" The maknae from iKON Jung Chanwoo ask me with his curious feeling.

"Dongsaeng"

All of iKON members were shocked. "What? She is your dongsaeng."

"How old she is?" Donghyuk was the first who ask me.

"She is 18. 5 year younger than me."

"Seriously! Wow, she is so young. The person who bumped her was so stupid. Handsome but don't know how to use his eyes. Nice word for today." Bobby hyung was laugh after hear that from the maknae.

"Just shut your mouth Maknae, the person that you were talk is here. Better shut your mouth or I will kill you." Junhoe was still mad.

I go to Koo Junhoe and help him stand up from sofa. Our ages are same so I don't really care about it.

"Yah, Ju-neya. Sorry cause my dongsaeng word. She is rude. I know." He just looks at me before he continues his walk. "By the way, let's continue our photoshot. I got the message from makeup team that model was here now." Said me to the members and follow Junhoe step.

JUNHOE POV

How dare that girl say me like that? Doesn't she know me? I'm iKON main vocalist and the sexiest in iKON. I will make her regret with what her say to me. Let's play the game girl. I will make you suffer before you live well.