Chapter 22: Lock

Pic cred vigooooook

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Warning: mature scene.

Third Person POV

"You're going to forget the precious between our fathers just because of that omega? You're gonna end the long lasting friendship between the two companies?" Kyung asks, still teasing.

"You and I lost our fathers, Kyung and the way you're treating this company and the previous deals---I'm afraid I'll have to take away my shares---all of them." Jeongguk says with a bored expression.

"You won't do that. Those shares were from your father, not from you." Kyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Our company gave you money so yours could run and we were considerate enough to not take that money back---". Jeongguk smirks.

"But if I did---you will have nothing left because that money is more than this shitty company is worth of." Jeongguk says.

"And what makes you think you have proof that all that money was from your company?" Kyung asks.

"Well, you know, Kyung-ssi---I have my workers for many tasks and I do have proof. And if I don't---then I will create them. Trust me then---you or any of your lawyers won't be able to do shit about it." Jeongguk says and gets up.

"Consider this as a warning, Kyung. If you even think about doing what you're trying to---I won't stop myself from snatching away everything from you." Jeongguk utters, eyes firm and warning.

"Sending people to follow Taehyung---did you think I won't find out?" Jeongguk smirks. Kyung gets up.

"Got yourself a pretty secretary and a boyfriend too huh?" Kyung chuckles and Jeongguk keeps his expression---

Doesn't want to frown because why would Kyung say this---boyfriend. He always uses those dirty and degrading words.

"You think I won't find out?" Kyung smirks.

"And you'll deny now or say that you don't care if he's your boyfriend now---but you don't know anything about him, do you?" Kyung utters.

"You speak as if you know everything huh?" Jeongguk asks.

"Well, who knows. I might know him a little more than you do." Kyung says, his eyes challenging him.

Jeongguk doesn't believe him because the other is only spitting bullshit to make Taehyung's position weak in his eyes and he won't fall for it.

"Well, I suggest you keep this bullshit to yourself because it'll only take me a day to destroy what you---more like your father built for years." Jeongguk utters, his expression nonchalant.

"It'll take me a moment to destroy that pretty secretary of yours though---". And the next moment, a crack is heard---of the impact that Jeongguk's knuckles made with Kyung's nose.

Kyung stumbles back a few steps, a painful growl leaves his lips at the sudden impact. He covers his nose and soon after, blood trickles from his knows.

"If you opened your foul mouth against Taehyung then next time won't be just a warning but rather your company being destroyed right infornt of your eyes." Jeongguk says, calm and collected.

"You're going to fucking pay for this!" Kyung shouts and Jeongguk turns around and walks away.

"I'm telling you Jeon Jeongguk, you'll pay for this!" Kyung's words fell deaf to Jeongguk's ears as he walks out of his office.