Part 2

Y/N POV
I looked into the mans eyes. And for some reason I couldn't stop looking like I was lost in his eyes. He was the first one to look away and this gave me the chance to look at his outfit. It was a skirt and a jacket it looks like. I realized that everyone was staring at me so I stood behind Diego. Diego held onto my hand and pushed me forward. "So um like I said my names Y/N and I'm sorry for coming but Diego convinced me too." I said not daring to look up. The girl who yelled at me earlier introduced herself, " I'm Allison. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." Then the other women introduced herself, " I'm Vanya  nice to meet you." The tall and scary looking man in my opinion spoke next, " Luther." He gruffly replied. The really cute man in the skirt walked up to me and then kissed my hand then responded with " I'm Klaus but you can call me yours." At that I started blushing madly and hid behind Diego.
  Time skipppp
   We were in what I presumed to be a living room but you never know in this place. So far I know there is a talking monkey who's name I believe is pogo, there's a robot who the umbrella academy call mom, and that everyone has a special ability. Luther has super strength, Allison has the ability to get anyone to do whatever she wants just by starting off by ' I heard a rumor', Diego can manipulate how he throws things and have near perfect accuracy, Klaus can speak to the dead, and Vanya well Vanya is normal but sometimes it's okay to be normal. She wrote a book about her being a secret and I kinda love her for doing that, but Diego was pissed about it and still is. Anyways I was snapped back into reality after I heard arguing. As soon as I heard someone yell I freaked out and started having a panic attack. Diego didn't seem to notice and walked off along with the rest of them. I started shaking and crying even more getting flashbacks from my childhood. It was getting harder to breathe and I didn't know what to do." Calm down I need you to take deep and even breaths I know you can do it." I heard someone say. I look up and see...........

Again this is really bad sorry