Part 6

Key
R/I/F- random ice cream flavor
Y/F/I- your favorite ice cream

Y/N POV
    As soon as I was about to grab the door handle I feel somebody grab my wrist. "Hey where do you think your going?" Klaus questioned. "I'm going for a walk." I replied to him not really looking at him. "Can I join you?" He asked. "Sure." I stated. I looked up to see the goofiest grin on his face. 'God he is so handsome.' I said to myself or at least I thought I did . He looked at me with wide eyes and a shocked look on his face. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked. All he did was nod and I could feel my face heat up. "Well let's go." I said and looped my arm with his and started for the door.
TIME SKIP
   "Lets race to that ice cream truck loser pays." He stated before running off to a small ice cream truck in the distance. I started to chase after him. Since I'm a pretty fast runner I caught up to him pretty quickly and beat him by a couple of seconds. "Loser pays." I said and smirked. "A deals a deal." He said and interlaced our arms as we walked up to the window. "What do you want?" He asked me as he looked at me. "Just Y/F/I." I said. He looked back to the window and said "Can I please get R/I/F and Y/F/I." The man nodded and went to get the ice cream. He came back to the window and handed us the ice cream. Klaus payed and we went to sit down on a park bench. We looked at our surroundings and sat in a peaceful silence. Not those awkward silences but one you could sit in forever. Once we were done with our ice cream we threw our garbage away. "Hey look Klaus. I've got to tell you something." I said. "Yeah what is it?" He asked. "I know we haven't known each other for long but I like you and these couple of hours I've spent with you are the best I've ever had. You're also one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I just wanted you to know." I stated looking down. "Y/N I-"

Cliffhanger??? Anyways I said I was gonna post Monday's and Thursday's and that was not at all true but let's be honest I'm a procrastinator and not very good with anything so I'll try to make it up but who knows.