Part 4

Y/N POV
   I woke up to see I was in a similar room like Diego's but it had more of Klasus' personality. I get up and walk to the open door. I peek my head out of it and look down the long hallway. "Hello?" I call out. As soon as I said that an ape/monkey walked out. I assumed that was Pogo. He looked at me "Could you please tell me where I am and everyone else is?" I asked. "Of course. Master Klaus wanted me to to check up on you."He stated."Anyways just go down that hall to the left." He finished. " Thanks." I said and walked away to where he pointed too.
Klaus POV
   "Yes Ben she's really pretty." I said aggravated. "How many times do I have to tell you that." I finished. As soon as I said that I saw the angel herself walking down the stairs. "Um hi." She stated akwardly. "Hi beautiful. Everyone else is in the kitchen." I said. "Okay well let's go." She said and grabbed my hand. As we walked in the kitchen little five looked at her. "Who the fuck is she? Oh wait your the girl who passed out." He scoffed. " That's weird." She said. He glared at her. "What's weird?" He said rudely. "I've seen you in my recent dreams. I saw you in this really weird world like there was no life and it was all dusty. And you were with this mannequin." She stated. "Well that is weird. I am five." He stuck his hand out. She shook his hand. "Y/N."
Fives POV
    "Y/N." She said. I took the chance to look at her. There was no doubt she was pretty but i can see how Klaus looks at her. He definitely is falling in love. I hope she doesn't get hurt when I'm trying to stop the end of the world. The dream thing is super weird I'll need to ask Delores about that later I'm sure she'll know about it.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile...