Part 5

Y/N POV
    I was currently trying to wrap my head around what five told me. "This day can't get any fucking better can it." I said sarcastically under my breath. Sarcasm was my way of coping and I needed to cope after what he just told me.
FLASHBACK TO A COUPLE MINUTES AGO
   I was in Diego's room laughing about something stupid he just said. After we calmed down from our laughing fit Diego decided to ask me a question. "So Y/N be honest cause I know when you're lying are you into Klaus?" He asked with a sly smirk. I instantly started blushing and stuttering. "W-well I th-think h-es cute b-but I just m-met him." I stuttered out while looking at my hands. I was most definitely blushing by now. Diego chuckled and muttered something under his breath. Just then Five appeared into the room. "I need her." He said and grabbed me then spacial jumped. "Woah that was weird." I stated. "That's not the point. You need to listen to me carefully the world is ending in 8 days. That 'dream' you had of me and Delores was not a dream the world will look like that and I need your help." He said. I was still trying to wrap my head around everything he said. "How c-can I help?" I asked. "I believe you have powers just like the rest of us." He said. "But I wasn't born October 1, especially not in 1989. I said confused. "I don't understand that either but what I know your powers so far are being able to see the future in your dreams." He stated.I was currently trying to wrap my head around what five just told me. "This day can't get any fucking better can it." I started, "First you jump out of the sky. Next I see you in a dream with a mannequin and a very dead world. Then you tell me I have powers. I need to take a walk." I finished and walked off. I walked down the stairs and right to the door.

So I promised you a story on Monday here it is I hope you like it and again thanks for reading this badly written story