Chapter 4

Maddie's POV

I can't believe Mackenzie is such a lazy brat. All she wants to do is just stay home and eat chips? Are you kidding me? Mom is paying good money for us to dance! If Mackenzie isn't grateful, mom should just let me go and Mackenzie can just stay home and become an obese chip eater. She's lucky mom's away, or she would be so close to stopping dancing. Miss Abby probably would understand. If I told her this... Mackenzie might stop dancing, for a year at least, until mom gets back.

"Everybody stop and watch Maddie. This is how you do the back handspring into an aerial. Now line up and do it yourselves. Great, Brooke! You can do better, Paige. Work on that, Nia. Do that again, Kendall, not good enough. What is that, Mackenzie? See me after class." Miss Abby declared. Obviously, Kendall will always come second to me. I am the star after all. And Mackenzie? She doesn't even try to get up to my standards. She knows that she will never be good enough to beat me at anything. Class is finally over. Mackenzie is going to pay later. And she knows it.

Sorry, this is such a short chapter, I'll upload 2 today but I just didn't know what to say in Maddie's POV. Pls tell me what you think and vote and tell me what you'd like to see in this story in the future.