Chapter 8

Kenzie's POV

I climb into bed, bruised, battered and sore. I didn't know just how much Maddie and Miss Abby would give it to me. If I had known, I would have begged Kendall for help. Tomorrow night, Jill will surely see all my bruises and realise something is wrong. She will ask me to tell her everything and I will. This nightmare will be over, and I'll be back with my mom. She will understand. But what will happen to Maddie then? Even if she is mean, she is still my big sister, and I don't want anything to happen to her. When I wake up, it'll be a new day and I'll be waking up to a new day of torture. At least I have Kendall to help me. But Maddie can't find out that Kendall knows, or I'll be in more pain than I am now. At this rate, having a baby will be painless, because of the pain I've been through and the pain I will be going through. I won't tell Jill that Maddie is hurting me. I'll only tell her about Miss Abby. But what if she asks about why Maddie isn't bruised and why she isn't protecting me? I can't risk it! I'll just have to make something up. And put up with them for longer. I just need to sleep on it, and I'll decide tomorrow. Kendall will look after me. I don't have to worry. Miss Abby opens the door and I hide under the covers, so she'll think I'm asleep.

"I know you're awake, Mackenzie. If you tell anyone about this, you are dead meat," Miss Abby threatens. I shake with fear, but she won't leave yet.

"I won't leave until you say yes, Mackenzie," she states. I am frozen in fear, I don't want to move or speak, but if I don't, Miss Abby will give it to me.

"Yes," I say trembling.

"Yes what?" she asks.

"Yes, Miss Abby," I reply. She pulls the blanket off of me and storms out of the room with it. I shiver in the cold air and try to get to sleep.

Will Kenzie tell Jill or not? And what will Kendall to do help Kenzie? We'll have to see, please comment what you thought and vote for my chapters because that would really mean a lot to me. Also if you like this please recommend it to your friends so they can read, comment and vote for it too.                                                                                                                                  Steph xoxo😀😀💖💖