m y m a n ✨ a s a h i

i could never quite understand how people found asahi intimidating and scary.

in my eyes, he is a big cuddly bear full of love and kindness. he's my precious cinnamon apple. and i'm so glad i'm able to call him my boyfriend :')

"hey y/n!" asahi said behind me as i turned around in the hallway. i smiled widely. he's just so dang cute.
"asahiii!! hello!!" i beamed as i wrapped my arms around his torso.

some of the kids in the hallway stopped and stared at us. it made me slightly uncomfortable but i kept by asahi's side and walked to the first class of the day together. asahi looked at me and could tell i was uncomfortable with the stares. he was about to say something when some random guy stepped in front of us.

he looked asahi up and down before turning to me and said, "is this guy following you or something? you looked uncomfortable so i thought i'd step in and get him off your back." he glared at asahi and asahi was taken aback.

"a-actually he-" i tried to form a sentence but was obviously flustered from the situation.
"actually," asahi took a step forward to the guy with a calm demeanor "i'm her boyfriend."

i smiled and felt relieved. the guy, however, looked confused and slightly intimidated by asahi's advancement. he turned to me and said, "a-are you sure he's your boyfriend?!"
"yep!" i took asahi's hand in mine " he's my man!"

asahi blushed slightly and smiled at the statement. the random guy muttered something and walked away.

i kissed asahi on the cheek and walked to class with him, our hands still locked together.

after school when he was done with volleyball practice, asahi and i decided to go see a movie at his place since it was friday and we both had a free weekend. which also meant i got to stay the night as his place since my parents were out of town and his didn't mind my staying.

since my house was near his i decided to get my stuff for the weekend on the way to his house. when i was done and we were just walking out i remembered i forgot something vital. "oh asahi i just realized i forgot my phone charger in my room! wait for me please!" i
said as i turned around. "oh alright i'll just be waiting outside ok?" he stated before going towards the gate in the front yard. i ran into my room and suddenly heard a commotion outside. i looked out the window to see a guy trying to fight asahi. i ran to the front door just in time.

asahi was trying to keep the guy away from him but the guy was persistent. the guy looked at me and shouted, "don't worry ma'am i will protect you from this fella! i think he was trying to break into your house or something!" he suddenly grabbed asahi's hand and i smacked it away.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MAN!" i screamed at the guy. his eyes widened and he looked very confused. "y-your.. man?" he said before i clung to asahi's side. "yes he's my man! so get off my property or i'll call the authorities!" i huffed as the guy ran away.

my expression returned to my normal one and i looked up at my surprised boyfriend.
"sorry you had to see that side of me babe it's just i can't stand people like that!" i apologized, kind of feeling bad for yelling. asahi chuckled and gently kissed my forehead.
"it's ok baby! you were only defending me. now let's go head over to my house and watch that movie!" he said as i giggled. he's so sweet.

we arrived at his house and we headed up to his room. we got a bunch of blankets and decided on a new netflix horror movie.

asahi being the gentle giant he is, got scared so i had to "protect" him and snuggle up to his side. he immediately melted into my touch and we finished the movie.

asahi turned off the lights and kissed me softly on the lips before we laid down and cuddled. i, of course, was the little spoon. he placed his head above mine and passed out right then and there. i felt so warm and cozy in his embrace and fell asleep quickly.

even though other people can't see it, asahi is a big softie and only wants to be kind to others.

im so glad i get to call him my man

✨✨✨

authors note: woohoo update two! i love asahi so much like you have no idea. i think im going to do a tanaka one shot next! stay tuned!💖