l o v e r ✨ b o k u t o

inspired by the first part of lover by taylor swift.

i laughed as bokuto and i ran around our new apartment. boxes were scattered everywhere so we had to dodge them as we chased each other in the small space. i ran into bokuto and we fell into a fit of laughter. he picked me up and kissed me on the lips playfully. i smiled and hugged him.

i pulled away and gasped, "we have to find the christmas lights!" bokuto tilted his head and said, "christmas lights? it's only november babe!"
"yeah but they're so pretty bokuto! we can even leave them up till january! this is our place, we make the rules!" i exclaimed as i began to search through our many boxes. bokuto shook his head and smiled before joining me in my search.

we eventually found them and i helped bokuto string them along the tops of our walls.
"let's turn them on!" i said gleefully, pulling on bokuto's arm towards the cords. he grinned widely, sticking out his tongue a bit. "drum roll, please!" he exclaimed as he held the plug in his hand, waiting for the cue. i giggled and began drumming my hands on the floor. he shoved the plug into the outlet and the rainbow lights shone everywhere.

i looked at his face and was in complete awe. he looked so ethereal beneath the lights, the colors reflecting off his silver tips. he caught me staring and chuckled. "you like what you see?" he teased. i smiled and said very soft, "yeah." he leaned close and pulled me into a gentle kiss.

he slightly pulled away and just kept his forehead pressed to mine. he rubbed my cheek with his hands and sighed contently. i wished we could always be this close. forever and ever.

he's my lover, after all.

✨✨✨

a/n: this one was really short but i liked it a lot 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 also figured i should tell y'all that everyone i spelled "bokuto" it would immediately autocorrected to "vomito" shsghshshsh