Chapter 1: new meeting

Y/N POV:
"BEEP BEEP BEEP"
Ugh.  My alarm clock.  I slam the snooze button and sit up sleepily.  I hate mornings, but I have work.  I hate work too.  I work on a boardwalk selling chili, glamorous isn't it?

I hop out of bed and brush my teeth, wash my face, throw my hair into a messy bun.  I swipe on some mascara and put on my uniform.  Black jeans that hug my curves in every right place, and make my ass look absolutely fat and voluptuous.  The top is just a comfy v-neck red T-shirt which exposes a little cleavage but not much.  I run downstairs and see my mom still hasn't come home since she went out last night.  Typical.

I grab an apple and drive to work.  At work Steve, my coworker, is already making the chili.  Work goes by slow.  I sell chili and nachos and hotdogs, it's boring, nothing fun.

We are all out of chili so I start to prepare a new batch. 
"Excuse me miss."
I turn around.
Holy
Shit.
A very attractive teenage boy is standing in front of the counter.  He had a cute little smile and kinda looks like that one dude from the Lorax.
"Yes how can I help you?" I ask him.
"Can I have a hotdog and a small thing of nachos" he says with a smile.
I grab him his food and ring him up.  He pays, but I put my number on the receipt.  He was cute, I mean what else should I do?
He thanks me and walks away with his food. 
"Hey Y/N, I can wrap up tonight if you want to head out early," Steve tells me. 
After I clean up a little so Steve doesn't have to do it all, I head home and surprise my mom is asleep on the coach. 

It's always been me and my mom since I could ever remember, my dad left us when I was very young.  It hurts her too, I can tell.  When he left she really let herself go.  She also became an alcoholic and beats me every now and then when she's very drunk.  She never remembers though.  I know she loves me deep down, but I know I look very similar to my dad and that hurts her.

I grab leftovers from the fridge and leave out aspirin and water for her.  I run up to my room and scarf down my leftovers.  I take a quick shower letting the warm water run down my body, it reminds me of the physical touch I crave in my life.  I hop out of the shower and towel dry my body with my warm fluffy towel and dry my hair with another one.  I put on my pajamas which consist of a plain grey track suit.  Hey it's comfy.

I work on some online school work, as finish it up.  Only a week until I'm done for the school year.  I shut my computer closed when I'm done and turn on some Netflix and watch a random documentary.  I feel my phone buzz and look down.

Unknown number: hey is this the cute cashier from earlier

Oh my god it's the Lorax boy.  He called me cute. 

Y/N: haha yeah I didn't think you would actually text me lol.

Lorax boy: of course I would, I would never just forget someone as pretty as you

Y/N: :) I'm glad you texted, I thought you were cute so I was like why not

Lorax boy: I like that, so what's your name?

Y/N: y/n, what's yours?

Lorax boy: I like that name, my name is Adam

Y/N: that's a cute name, do you wanna hang out sometime soon?

Adam: I would like that, how about this weekend?

Y/N: perfect. 

We continue to text all the way until 1 am but I have work tomorrow so we said our good nights and I went to bed.