one

"alright, thats it for today. thank you everyone. you did great " mr. lee, the choreographer said as he bows and pick his stuffs up before going out of the practice room. now, there are only 4 of them in here now. felix, minho, jeongin and of course, hyunjin. they laying around on the floor trying to catch breath.

a few minutes passed with nothing but silence. everyone's on their phone, scrolling through social media. then suddenly, jeongin exclaimed "omo" and every other person in the room have their eyes on him with a confused expression.

"i found an article" jeongin says, covering his mouth in shock. the others are still looking at him, asking for further explanation of what was the article about.

"wait let me read it for you" jeongin then clears his throat before he continues.

"legend has it,when you see your soulmate, you will see their eye colour changing to violet" jeongin says, looking at felix, then hyunjin and finally minho.

"so you believe in that crap?" hyunjin get up from sitting and went to the water dispenser.

"but why not? you've been single for two years now. dont you feel like you need to have a girlfriend?" minho said, his head facing up, stretching his stiffed neck.

"what about a boyfriend?"

hyunjin automatically turns to felix.

"what? is it wrong to have a boyfriend instead?" felix asked, weirded out by the look hyunjin gave him.

"no but you make me realise something." hyunjin walks back towards them.

"what is it?"

"i never try to look into your eyes" hyunjin said, looking at all of them one by one.

"us? ew no please im not gay" minho shakes his head, hard.

"yeah sure minho" hyunjin said, rolling his eyes.

"wait so you knew about this article all along?" jeongin said, confused.

"i've known about it for about a month. and actually believed it." hyunjin clicked his tongue, disappointedly.

"i tried to look into the eyes of the girls i hooked up with but none of them really changed. so i gave up" hyunjin finishes his drink and pick up his sling bag. he then put his phone and water bottle back into the bag.

"i got to go. uh i guess i'll see you all tonight?" hyunjin walks to the door. he turns around and see jeongin waving, felix showing "okay" gesture and minho just nodding repeatedly.

he walks out the door.
-
-