sixteen

jisung's face went red. he threw a clothing hanger lingering around in that bathroom towards his boyfriend.

"are you dumb? my butthole hurts so bad and you wanna rip it or something? rip and R.I.P my butthole. god help me—"

"alright alright we dont need to. oh my god this is the first time i see you being so flustered. chill babyboy—" hyunjin said, quickly cutting off jisung's words. and also accidentally calling him the pet name he's been wanting to call someone with.

"b-babyboy..?" jisung stuttered. well, no one's ever called him by that name before.

"uh— i guess im gonna get out of here first. uh.. i'll come back in a minute" hyunjin said to him before rushing out and closes the door. he then slaps his own face, wondering how did that word even comes out from his mouth.

jisung, on the other hand, spaced out for a moment before coming back to reality and went straight to the bathtub. filling them with warm water. and while waiting for the tub to be ready, he opens the drawer to pick out a bath bomb.

"ylang-ylang?" jisung read the label on the bathbomb's wrapper. he sniffs it and smile. it smells good, he thought. he put it in and went beck to the sink to wash up.

after a good three minutes of waiting, the tub was fully filled with yellowish green colored, flower-scented water. jisung slowly get in to the water, getting used to the warm temperature of the water.

he sits in the bathtub, relaxed, when the door suddenly opens. jisung turns to see hyunjin standing at the door, only covered half his boy with towel, awkwardly smiling to jisung.

"can i come in?"

and just with that single sentence, jisung face is blushing, again. hyunjin comes closer to jisung, and takes off his towel. jisung turns away which made hyunjin laughs a little.

"what's so funny?" jisung said, hands covering his eyes from seeing hyunjin's naked body.

suddenly he felt a hand pushing him forward and slips to sit behind him in the bathtub. then there's two legs sitting straight on both side of his hips.

"h-hyunjin?"

"shh calm down. what are you being so shy about? you've seen my whole body last night." hyunjin said, smirking, even though jisung can't see it. his hands run on jisung's back and up until he reaches over the younger's shoulder and took it down to hug his small waist.

"hyunjin.." jisung said, the voice so soft hyunjin almost can't hear them.

" yea ?" hyunjin said, his hands are underwater rubbing the boy's torso. jisung look to the front, trying not to be shy anymore.

"c-can you c-call me that again?" jisung said, finally. hyunjin smiles, and asked teasingly, "call you what?"

jisung inhales deeply.

"b-babyboy" he stutters.

"sure..." hyunjin moves his hands towards his boyfriend's thigh, and slightly touching them. "..babyboy" his voice got deeper, saying that pet name to his boyfriend.

"ahng—"
-
-