two

this. this is not it.

he pushes away the guy and try to run which results to him stumbling on air and bump into another tall guy's chest.
(nice jisung nice)

"hey, you okay?" the tall guy said. holding both his shoulder. trying to make eye contact with the blond boy.

the boy is shivering.  he can neither look at him or say anything. he's too scared.

thats when the guy see a man with his shirt halfly unbuttoned stopped about 5 meter from them and ended up leaving, looking pissed.

"hey, are you chased or something?" hyunjin asked the boy. he's trying to make sure he's not making any false assumption.

the former just nodded slowly. he's crying. and automatically, hyunjin just pull him in for a hug. he pat his hair. "its okay now. im here."

the unnamed boy keep on being silent. hyunjin decided to bring him to somewhere safer. he cant be alone.

"lets go to my friends over there shall we?" hyunjin said to the boy, making him immediately pull away from the hug and shakes his head in fear. he's afraid.

"no? we're just here for a drink. we wont do anything bad. you can join us, really." he dont know why but he really want that boy to be with him.

the boy hesitates. should he or should he not? are they really good guys here?

then he nods, which made hyunjin smile. he's happy.

"lets" hyunjin hug his shoulder and brought him to his friends. sitting somewhere a little bit more private in the club. the edm playing in the background made his step a little bit jumpy.

minho is the first one to notice. he look at hyunjin, to the boy, and back to hyunjin. "who is this?"

his question made jeongin and felix have their attention all on the two boys in front of them. hyunjin seated the unknown boy next to minho and sit next to him.

"is he gonna be your hook up?" felix said, looking at his detail. his eyes, blonde hair, he cant see much though. its a little bit dark in here. its a nightclub anyways.

hyunjin quickly shake his head. "no"

"what? so who is this? dont tell me you just bring some random guy to this table for fun?" minho take a sip of the cocktail he ordered.

hyunjin smiles. minho's eyes widen. "oh fuck no you did not"

"i did" hyunjin then chuckles and look at the boy. thats when he remembers something.
-
-