eight

its been three days.

three days since they found out that they're soulmates.

three days since jisung had his first kiss. and oh does he want to be in that moment forever.

but sure, they just kissed. nothing more than just a kiss. its a new thing for jisung as he never actually date before in his whole life.

also, its been three days since hyunjin last contacted him. frankly, it made jisung think a lot more than he usually does.

did hyunjin ditched him?

was he that bad in kissing?

hyunjin was pretty good in kissing anyways. he probably did it a lot before with some other people he hooked up with at the club.

jisung looks at his phone screen again, still waiting for hyunjin to call him. or even text him and at least say hello.

but sadly, there are none.

probably he's just busy, he thought, putting his phone away before he heard a shout and feel a tug in his hair.

it's the lady.

"yah you son of a bitch. why aren't you doing your job, huh? feels that good when you get a customer to like you so much?" the tug in his hair got stronger and he's too weak to even fight back.

he can't even fight back for himself.

how long has it been this way? being treated worse than a stray dog. even stray dogs in the dark alleys get to eat nice leftovers some of the time.

he winced at the pain. its too unbearable. he's tired of living this way. he wanted to run away.

but how?
-
-