five

table 6.

"found it" jisung whispers to himself. and to his surprise, its hyunjin. the guy he met a week ago.

he thought it's gonna be some old horny man trying to get holes to fuck. just like when he met hyunjin for the first time. his body shivers at the disgusting memory.

(DISGUSTANG)

hyunjin saw him and immediately got up and went to take him to sit with him.

"my friends are coming in a few minutes" hyunjin said, throwing the brightest smile to jisung.

he dont know when, or how it started. but he seems to be in love with hyunjin. the guy that saved him the other day.

"jisung-ah" hyunjin called for him, made him look at hyunjin with cute puppy eyes.

the time seems to stop again.

it happened again.

jisung saw hyunjin's eyes.

is this real?

is he being delusional again?

"jisung?" hyunjin snapped a finger in front of jisung's face which made him startled and ended up looking away, blushing.

"you good?" hyunjin asked. jisung still looks down.

"you look at me too long i thought there's something on my face" hyunjin chuckles a bit.

"i.. i think i need to go to the bathroom. i'll be right back" jisung stutter his way out from the private place. he went straight to the bathroom.
-
-