Allies

Katsuki decided it would be best to create a plan for what is to come for the future. The two had to figure out how Melody was going to control the elements and prevent their worlds from being destroyed. He decided to take her to a little café before they flew back to Japan. He orders her a tea and some rice balls, which Melody appreciated as she was starving. She picked up one of the rice balls and devoured it, not caring who sees her. A chuckle escapes Katsuki's lips, watching as her eyes lock onto his. Her mouth was full, making her look like a chipmunk. He found her adorable. She shrugged at him, taking a chug of her tea and continuing on with her meal.

"You don't have to shove it all in your mouth at once you know." Katsuki takes a small bite of his meal, holding back another laugh. Melody scratches her head with one hand while wiping her mouth with the other arm. She wasn't as lady like as she should be, but that's what she got from living in the woods raised by wolves. "You know.... You know a lot about my life and I barely know anything about yours." Katsuki leans back in his chair and breathes in deeply, folding his arms over his chest. "What do you want to know?" Melody puts on a thinking face and tries to think of what she wanted to know the most.

"Well. What kind of magic....err quirk do you have? I know it's like some fire type right?" She grabs her tea, holding it in her hands and take a sip. "How observant of you." He laughed as he continued. "Kind of. My sweat produces a fiery shock wave in my palms which causes explosions. The more I sweat, the stronger the explosion. Pretty fucking sweet right?" Melody looks at him in disgust. She sets her tea down and scoots it away from her, not wanting to drink it anymore. "Dude that's gross. Your nasty sweaty hands make bombs. Sounds lame to me."

Katsuki watches as she laughs at him. He frowns and furrows his brows. He sits up and leans over the table towards her. "Ok miss all powerful. How is your magic in your world? Huh? Bet you guys couldn't beat us in a fight." Before she could comment back to that, they are interrupted by a woman's voice. They both knew exactly who it was as she pulls up a chair and sits with them. "How do you think your quirk came to be Katsuki?" Ambrosina waves down a waitress and orders herself a drink. The waitress bows and walks away to fulfill the order. They both give her an confused look as she continues to explain.

"The first quirk came to be because of magic. A man named Li traveled to this world from ours, wanting to observe the nature of it and understand how a world with no magic lived. As he traveled around, he wasn't being careful with his magic and somehow it manifested to the people here, creating what you call here a quirk." Katsuki's jaw drops a bit in shock. Melody's lips curl up in a big grin as she thought of what they were just discussing.

"So basically what you're saying is, our magic gave birth to their quirks, hence we are the superior ones. See that Katsuki?" She gives him a nudge with her fist, knowing he was going to have to admit defeat. He slaps her hand and plucks her forehead. He didn't want to lose to her. Ambrosina ignored the pettiness. "In a way yes, but there is a way to enhance their full potential. We'll need that for what is to come." Katsuki looks down at his hands with a huge grin and squeezes his fists. He loved that idea. If there was ever a way to get stronger than what he was, he would do it. "How do we enhance them?"

Ambrosina tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear and folds both hands down on the table. The waitress comes back with her drink. Ambrosina thanks her and takes a sip as the waitress scurries off. "You will have to learn back in Fiore."

Melody's mouth drops open. Katsuki would have to go to her world? To be honest she didn't really think that far ahead yet. She knew he was stuck being part of this journey but she didn't imagine he would have to travel with her back home. How would that even work? She assumed she could only go through the portal she took before. How was Ambrosina able to travel? Katsuki sits in silence, looking deep in thought as Ambrosina speaks. His eyes scan his hands, lips curling in a small grin. Knowing him, he must be overjoyed to know he can enhance his powers. Ambrosina, catching his grin, waves her hands at him.