Halloween Special!

(I also had this written before so enjoy! This happens before the crew makes their way to the cave to go to Melody's world.)

"A Halloween party?" Melody said, confused as Katsuki leaned against the wall outside of his work. He sighed, shoving his hands into his pocket. "Yeah. Kirishima won't stop bothering me about it. My old classmates want us all to get together since it's been a while since we've hung out. It's stupid."

Melody smiled, excited by the idea of doing something fun. She was already stressed out over everything going on with her life. It would be good for her to have a night to forget. On the other hand, she didn't want to be a bother to anyone. Katsuki watched as Melody stared off into the street. "Did you want to go?"

Melody glanced at Katsuki, wondering why he would ask her. "I...I don't have anything to wear."

Katsuki rolls his eyes, grabbing her hand and tugging her towards him. "Let's go."

Melody tries to get her balance back as he continues to pull her along. They go to a costume store and walk down the aisles, looking around at all of the costumes. Melody observes them, not knowing what she would dress up as. She looks back at Katsuki as he watches her intensely.

"I have no idea what to choose."

He shrugs, not really caring what she grabbed. She huffed, turning her back to him and stomping away, leaving him by himself. Katsuki watches her disappear, chuckling at her sudden attitude. He looks to the left and notices a All Might costume. He rolls his eyes and follows her, trying to keep up with her. Melody picks up a sexy cop outfit. She shakes her head and sets it down.

"That's hot." Katsuki whispers in her ear, causing her to shudder. She shoves him, rolling her eyes and continues to look for something.

"I'm sure you'd love to see that." She laughed, poking Katsuki in the chest.

He smirks, looking down into Melody's eyes. He looks over at the costumes and picks up a sexy vampire costume. Melody cocks her head to the side and nods. "I guess that'll do. You can be a werewolf."

Katsuki shook his head, handing her the costume. "I'm not dressing up."

"Uh...yeah you are. I'm not doing it without you."

He shakes his head, still refusing. She shoves her costume back at him and puts her hands on her hips, giving him a dark glare. He enjoyed the view of her pissed off. After a minute of standing there, he caves in and grabs his own costume, which happened to be the werewolf. They grab the rest of the accessories and head on back to his place.

He sits on the couch next to Melody, typing on his cell phone as Melody turns on his tv and begins to watch Pocus Hocus. He looks over at the tv and laughs.

"Seriously?"

Melody smacks his arm, sinking back into the cushion. She hears his phone ding again and watches as he groans in annoyance. Her eyebrow raises, curious of what he was texting.

"Get ready."

He grabs the remote from Melody's hand and turns the tv off.

"Why?"

"Idiots want to do shit all day. Pumpkin patch, corn maze, haunted hayrides....then end the night with the party."

Melody's eyes light up as he tells her everything. Katsuki notices and couldn't help but smile a bit.

"I told Ochaco to bring you something to wear. She's almost here."

-

"I brought you a flannel and jeans. The perfect outfit for fall!" Ochaco giggles as she hands the outfit over to Melody.