Meeting The Trainers

All of the girls were downstairs in the hang out area relaxing and chatting amongst themselves. Today was the first day of training with the guild members and Melody was anxious. She didn't know what to expect, especially when it came to how she would learn 4 types of elemental magic in a short amount of time. She was worried about destroying everything and everyone around her. For a brief moment she started having flashbacks of her past until her mind diverts to the others conversation.

Lucy, Levy and Erza didn't live in the dorms with them since they had their own homes with their partners, but they did come over to hang out and talk to Ochaco and Melody before their big day while the guys were all still sleeping. It was quite cute when Melody thought of being able to share a home with the one she loved. She would never know that feeling, but the sad thought escaped her mind as 2 blue haired girls walk over to them. One had cute pigtails and was accompanied by a cat similar to Happy and Twilight. Melody recognized the girl with pigtails as Wendy, who healed her before when Twilight and the others rescued her from Victor. The other had long wavy hair and looked a bit intimidating. Wendy's lips fold up high into a big smile and she claps her hands together. Wendy recognized Melody and was excited to see her in good health. Wendy sticks out her arm and gives Melody a thumbs up.

Wendy looks over at Ochaco and waves. "Hi there! My name is Wendy! I heard we had some new comers joining us to train! This is my best friend Carla!" She points over to the cat who gives them a wave. "It's nice to meet you both. I hear we would be training Ochaco? Who is...." Carla looks over at the both of them as Ochaco lifts her hand up and grins. "That's me! Forgive me if this is rude, but aren't you a little young to be a trainer?" Ochaco looks over at Wendy, who doesn't mind the comment. She lets out a little giggle and crosses her arms.

"I get that a lot. But I have been training for years and being a dragon slayer has it's perks." Melody heard about dragon slayer magic. It's the kind of magic that's passed down from actual dragons and it's pretty powerful. Ochaco gawked at the girl, amazed. "So you actually slayed a dragon!? Dragons are real here?" The other blue haired girl, who was just standing and listening until now speaks up.

"They gain the characteristics of dragons, such as sight, hearing and smell. None of the dragon slayers we know have actually killed a dragon, it's another name for the lost magic. If they were to kill the dragon, they would grow stronger. But there are also artificial dragon slayers, like Laxus for example, who had a Lacrima implanted in him. Also my name is Juvia and my love for Gray is as strong as the ocean so you better not get any ideas." The sudden change in her voice with that last sentence shocked Melody and Ochaco for a bit. Juvia was definitely a jealous type, Melody thought. Ochaco looked over at Melody with a nervous look, but she just nodded at her. Ochaco relaxed and continued to ask questions.

"So who are all the dragon slayers?" Lucy smiled and stood up from her seat, making it known she wanted to answer. "My husband Natsu has fire dragon slayer magic and was taught by his father Igneel, Levy's husband Gajeel has iron dragon slayer magic, taught by Metalicana, Laxus has lightening dragon slayer magic..." Wendy hops up excitedly and interrupts her. "I have sky dragon slayer magic and was taught by Grandeeney! She was my mother." Lucy smiled at Wendy and continued. "There are different generations with dragon slayer magic, but Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy are the first gens. They are similar to your guys magic...oops I mean quirks." She laughs, catching her mistake. Ochaco waves her hands, reassuring her it was fine. "Hey. Our quirks apparently came from here, so I guess it is technically magic."

Twilight scratches her ear, clearly not listening. She must of known all this already and was just too tired to listen in again. Melody chuckles to herself, watching her sister show her biggest weakness - sleep. Melody hears footsteps coming from upstairs and looks up at the stairs, where the rest of the crew finally joins us. Eijiro stretches his arms up, showing his muscles in the process. His shirt lifts up, giving a sneak peak of his abs. Melody's eyes observe both body parts, taking in the wonderful sight, but quickly starts focusing her eyes on Denki, who just slumped his way down, still not fully awake. Her hormones were winning this battle as the guys all looked extremely attractive. Shoto seemed to be awake, looking like his normal self which kind of bummed her out, wanting to see him a little more relaxed and sleepy.