The Encounter

Dib gives the twins the cue, they distract the security system while Dib walks up to the door, knocking on it with a purpose. Cue the sound of an overdramatic sigh from an overdramatic alien. 

The door opens automatically, with two poorly made robotic parents, "Welc-"

The green boy shoves them to the side, "What do you want you pathetic hu- er- fellow classmate."

Mabel glares at him, Dipper pauses as the security is suddenly disabled.

"I know what you are Zim. You've messed with the wrong planet."

Zim tilts his head, "Wait, what planet is this again."

"Earth!" Mabel calls out from behind them.

"Nope, right planet! Now if you'll excuse me, filthy earth worm, I'll get to important business." 

Zim unceremoniously slams the door in Dib's face. 

"Asshole..." Dipper mutters under his breath, Mabel elbows him.

"Dipper!"

"What? We're thirteen I can curse!"

Dib turns around towards both of them, "Guys, we still can't legally say fu-"

One of the garden gnomes suddenly fires at Dib, and then more aim at the three of them. They all shuffle off the yard.

Dipper mumbles under his breath, "What's your plan now, genius."

"I say, we need revisions, this was a good first attempt but.. I didn't.."

Dipper looks down at his vest, it was slightly singed from one of the lasers, "Plan for this?"

Dib nods, "Try again.. Soon.. ?"

The twins nod.

"Definitely soon!"

Mabel chips in, "...Maybe I can make him a 'stop being a jerk' sweater! But you know, nicer?"