Afternoon

After school, as usual Dipper and Mabel were working at the shack. Dipper was annoyed at how fake everything was compared to this town, especially today.There were gnomes, zombies, hell even an alien came to the school today! He brushes his hair back as he sweeps the floor.

"What's up bro-bro?" Mabel asked him, then noticing his expression, had a mildly worried look on her face. Dipper sighs, " Every time something weird happens nobody even believes it's not-you know? Not fake???" Mabel adverts eye contact and puts an item up on a shelf, "Do they think you're crazy again?" Dipper thinks about the students laughing at him and Dipper and deadpanly answers, "Yes."

Mabel looks unsurprised, Dipper was always the weird kid but she could distract the others with her own brand of weirdness, but without her he had to deal with the other students, who even in her humble opinion, could be genuinely awful. " So who do I need to get mad at this time?" Mabel asks him, Dipper keeps sweeping and explains the whole thing. After he's done, he sits in the cashier's seat, mildly exhausted from mentally going through it.

-

After getting home Dib sits at his desk and gets out some notebook paper. Mumbling to himself a plan to take down Zim and writing down the ideas. He realizes it might be better not to do this on his own and, to be honest, his "loving"  sister Gaz didn't seem the type to help, but on the bright side, the twins did help him with his schemes, plus they were the only ones who seemed to believe him. Dib grabs his phone and texts Dipper about his plan.

- Monday 3:47 PM -

Dib - Are you planning on doing anything tonight???

Dipper - Ugh no but Grunkle Stan's making me and Mabel stay at the shack againnnnn

Dib - Oh do you mind if I head over??

Dipper - No there's really nothing else to do

Dib - Alright well I have a plan to take down Zim.

Dipper - But he hasn't done anything yet

Dib - BUT HE'S PLANNING TO TAKE OVER EARTH!!!!!!!

Dipper - Fair enough,,

-
Dipper looks up from his phone, " Hey Mabel." Mabel looks over from a nearby shelf she had gotten distracted from stocking, instead playing with a display, " What?" There's a sound of something breaking as something falls from a nearby shelf and Dipper groans thinking of having to clean it up later. " Dib's going to come over here again." Mabel's face goes a bit red and, of course, she looks exited, " Okay!" 

 Dipper sighs, 'Oh here we go again', he thinks.