FIVE

"YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO HAVE TO

"YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO HAVE TO." MR BEAVER STATES, EVERYONE LOOKS AT HIM.

"Has Edmund ever been in Narnia before?" he asks. The children exchange looks before grabbing their coats and running out of the house into the snowy night.

Y/N walked in silence, scared to spill that she was the one who let him go out. But what if he gets hurt by the lady? She acted so kind to him and her, why?

They all stumbled through the snow and climbed up a hill until the castle came into their view.

The castle didn't look warm or inviting at all, actually, the complete opposite. It didn't look like a home a Queen would live in.

They all stopped until Edmund' figure was near the door, "Edmund!" Lucy and Y/N shouted, "Shhh! They'll hear ya!" Mr Beaver shushed the two girls.

Peter goes to run to the castle only for the animal to stop him, "Let go!" Peter exclaims to the beaver, "No! You're playing into her hands." Beaver tells the older boy.

"We can just let him go!" Susan argues, "He's our brother!" Lucy exclaims.

"He's the bait! The witch wants all five of ya!" Beaver argues back, "Why?" Y/N asks, "To stop the prophecy from coming true! To kill you all!" Beaver exclaims.

Y/N looks down to Lucy, who was holding her hand.

The girl looks back to the gates to see Edmund had gone in and hadn't heard his sister and best friend' calls.

"This is all your fault!" Susan exclaims, turning to her brother, "My fault?" Peter asks, not believing his sister saying that. "None of this would have happened if you listened to me in the first place!" She shouts.

"Oh! So you knew this would happen?" Peter asks Susan, sarcastically, "I didn't know what would happen! Which is why we should have left when we still could!" Susan finishes.

"Stop it!" Lucy and Y/N call to them, "This isn't going to help Edmund!" Y/N exclaims, "She's right. Only Aslan can help your brother now" Beaver speaks, "Then take us to him." Peter looks at the animal.

They leave the hill to go back to the beaver' home. They walked in silence, Lucy still holding Y/N' hand.

A wolf howl in the distance, Lucy looks up to Y/N, her blue eyes wide, "Oh no! The witch has sent our her wolves! Hurry" and they begin to run quicker to the dam.

They finally make it to the dam, "Hurry! They're after us!" Beaver shouts, "Oh! Right then." Mrs beaver speaks and begins to pick stuff up from the shelves.

"What is she doing?" Peter asks, "Oh you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey and Beaver gets cranky when he's hungry." The animal speaks.

Susan began to help her pack the stuff up.

"I'm cranky now!" Beaver exclaims, "Do you'll think we'll need jam?" Susan asks the female beaver, "Only if the witch serves toast." Peter states, making his sister, sternly, glare at him.