FIVE

"HIS MAJESTY WOULD NEVER REFUSE ," THE GENERAL STARTS , "HE RELISHES THE CHANCE TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THE COURAGE OF THEIR NEW KING

"HIS MAJESTY WOULD NEVER REFUSE ," THE GENERAL STARTS , "HE RELISHES THE CHANCE TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THE COURAGE OF THEIR NEW KING." HE FINISHES.

There was silence for a short while.

"You," Miraz starts looking at Edmund, "You should hope your brother' sword is shaper than his pen." he adds, "It will be." Edmund says, and walks off.

Leaving Y/N again. The girl sighs, as the man who looked at her sympathetically at the coronation stands up and walks to her.

F/N instinct was to push Y/N against the chair, "Touch my daughter and I won't hesitate to kill you." he sneers, the man shakes his head.

"I will take her to her tent. She looks awfully tired." Y/N smiles at the man, "No! I will." F/N protests.

"F/N," Miraz sighs, "Stop being over-protective. She'll be fine." F/N slowly lets Y/N go, uncuffing her small wrists and she walks off with the man.

The man turns to her, once they walk into a tent, handing her her sword and bow back, "Be safe, Queen." Y/N nods, "Thank you." She nods and sneaks out into the forest.

The wood was completely empty, she sees Edmund riding his horse, she runs forward just in time and jumps beside him.

Edmund nearly grabs his sword only to look behind him, smiling, "I was just thinking a plan about how to get you." He smiles, Y/N nods, wrapping her arms around his waist, "I'm fine." She sighs from the warmth radiating from Edmund.
--

Soon the two arrived, Edmund helps Y/N down as Susan and Lucy rush to girl, giving her long hugs.

"I thought you were a goner," Susan sadly smiles, Lucy nods, "I'm sorry we didn't get you." Susan apologises, "It's OK, Sus." Y/N hugs the two again.

"You need a new dress or something." Lucy says, Y/N shrugs, "I guess... Yeah?" Susan grabs the girl' hand, taking her to a small corner room, handing her a green dress.

Y/N gets changed, as Susan threw away the old, dirty, dress she used to wear. "Did they hurt you?" Lucy asks, Y/N shakes her head.

"I met my dad." She mutters, "I thought he died?" Lucy asks, "Lu!" Susan scolds her, "Sorry." Lucy looks down, "It's alright. He's from here. Which means my mum probably came to Narnia as well. Weirdly." Y/N explains.

"I thought you were dead," Edmund says, bringing her into a hug, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you. I'll protect you from now on. I swear." He rambles, Y/N pulls away from the hug and cups his face.

"And I'll protect you." she smiles, slowly Edmund leans in, Y/N meeting him half way there, their lips mashing together, in a small but passionate kiss.

Edmund was first to pull away, "I love you." he sighs, Y/N looks at him, kissing his head, "I love you too, Ed."
--

Edmund and Y/N quickly rush to Peter, the Telmarines were arriving, in a huge groups, "Pete, you better come quickly." Y/N tells the teen.