parĸ jιмιn || waιтer

A/n: I feel like this one is so bad ahh :(

Requested by: JiminsBreathe

Date published: May 28, 2020

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Here again," Jimin asked as he turned to face you.

"You should already know," you laughed as you placed your backpack on the back of the seat then sat at one of the bar's stools.

"How was that exam," Jimin brought you a glass of water, "It was for biochemistry right?"

You huffed as you thanked him before taking a gulp of water, "It was horrible. I'm not cut out for this."

You were honestly drained for your exams and questioning if you wanted to continue becoming a surgeon. The exams always stressed you out and your schooldays were long and horrendous, making you tired and you constantly didn't wish to cook. That places you at the same restaurant at least twice a week, the very one that Jimin worked at part-time. It's been at least four months since you've been going there and the two of you managed to become friends, although you didn't make contact outside of the restaurant. You wanted to ask for his number but you were too shy to since you developed a small crush on him, leaving you to only come to the restaurant.

"You got this! One test doesn't define your future," Jimin smiled at you.

"But the test has a chance to make me fail the class, and the class will," you sighed, "But enough about me, how is your internship at the dance company?"

Jimin placed your regular order of two sliders in front of you before leaning against the counter, "I get a chance to choreograph a dance to teach the kids! If I do well, they'll consider hiring me to teach contemporary there."

You couldn't help but smile as Jimin ranted about dance, his eyes shining as he talked about his passion. You don't even have to have seen him dance for you to know he was good at it, that's how much passion he held in his voice. The first time he spoke about his career goals was when you asked what he majored in, leading to him spilling his dance career goals. He immediately apologized after by saying it was kind of stupid but you thought it was cute: the way his eyes gleamed, how he always had to grab onto something to stop him from jumping with joy, or just the way his smile always grew three sizes. You've rarely ever met someone as passionate about their dreams as Jimin and it always left you in awe.

"Yah," he suddenly stopped and exclaimed, "You let me get carried away again! You're lucky no other costumers or my boss came in or I would be mad at you."

You laughed as you rested your elbow on the table, placing your head on your palm, "I don't think you're getting carried away, it's cute."

Jimin blushed as he heard you say that, his heart fluttering. You paid no mind to it as you didn't fully process what you said, still admiring the man in front of you.