ĸιм тaeнyυng || caυgнт on caмera

A/n: This was such a cute request ahh <3 fem! reader

Requested by: MadamQuin (yes, I got this done in a day I simped for your request so hard and I feel bad about replying late <3)

Date published: May 10, 2020

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Hello," Taehyung picked up the phone, gaining the attention of the other members.

The others stopped talking to look at Tae who was speaking in hushed whispers, trying to not draw attention to himself. The seven of them were currently watched a movie together so his hushed whispers still alerted the once silent group. Although, he was so busy focusing on you that he didn't notice that the others stopped talking, causing the other members to become suspicious. It wasn't that they couldn't keep secrets from each other, it was just that they never did. At first, they weren't concerned but they noticed him suddenly leaving the dorms more often, and they felt as if the person he's speaking to was connected.

"Same spot," Tae asked before pausing, waiting for an answer, "I'll be there soon, don't start without me."

Taehyung got off the phone and rushed to his room, not explaining to the boys where he was going. They all watched as he suddenly came out of his room with a hat and a mask on, along with a camera in his hands and a spare hoodie on his shoulder. They all immediately looked at each other, not understanding why he's leaving so suddenly with what he has.

"Tae, where are you going," Jin asked, making the boy freeze.

"I'm going out to get some snacks," he nervously replied, wincing at the bad excuse.

"With a camera and spare hoodie," Yoongi seemingly interrogated the male.

Tae just nodded before replying, "It's cold Hyung and I brought my camera just in case I can snap a good photo."

Yoongi knew he was lying but just nodded, the rest of the members also being suspicious of their bandmate. Tae just took that as an opportunity to leave, quickly shutting the door behind him.

"Wait," Jimin spoke up, catching everyone's attention, "What if he has a girlfriend?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"How did I know you would forget to wear something warm," you heard Tae call from behind you.

You turned around only to be met by his hoodie he threw you. You muttered a small thanks as you put the jacket on, Tae using this as an opportunity to sit next to you. His mask and hat were long gone already off, letting you see his concerned face. The two of you were sitting on a hill, facing the sunset. This spot was your shared secret spot, the two of you discovering it when you both got lost. Now, that spot held a lot of memories that you treasure. You never would've thought you would grow to befriend the world-famous idol Kim Taehyung but here you were.