parĸ jιмιn || eye conтacт

A/n: fem! reader. This one is short because I feel like it's cute to have a small start to this scenario idk maybe I'm crazy. (this one was hard to write for NO apparent reason one soever; probably cause it's more on the unrealistic side but a girl can dream)

Requested by: plutonici first request for two books now :0

Date published: May 9, 2020

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I can't believe he made eye contact with me," you dreamily sighed, "Park Jimin made eye contact with me. I can now die happy."

You were now walking in the parking lot after watching your favorite band's miniconcert, freaking out from an interaction with one of them. Well, it wasn't an interaction but more so him looking your way. You were seated in the front of the small stadium, right next to the stage, and caught Jimin glancing at you multiple times. Of course, you tried to brush it off instead of getting your hopes up.

"Don't fall in love with one glance Y/n," you sighed as you tried to look for your car.

Truth be told, Jimin was your bias. You loved all the boys, but there was something that just drew you to him. Whether it was his dancing capabilities, singing capabilities, or overall personality, you felt yourself slowly fall in love with a man who didn't know you existed. However, that didn't bother you; supporting them and seeing them reach their dreams. That didn't stop the fact that your heart was racing when you saw him look in your general direction. You might be satisfied with just supporting them, but who were you to deny something more?

"Hey," you heard a man yell, causing you to turn around.

Your thoughts were cut off as you looked back and spotted a masked man running after you, causing you to panic and walk faster towards your car. He looked immensely suspicious with his face being covered by a mask and sunglasses, his hat only adding to the suspicious vibe. He was also dressed in a large hoodie and baggy sweats, not even giving you an outline of his body. You silently curse yourself for parking so far from your friend, wishing you just carpooled instead.

"Wait, I'm not a weirdo I swear," the voice called out again, sounding more familiar as he got closer.

You brushed it off as a strange coincidence, the person that came to mind being too unrealistic. However, the inner fangirl in you made you turn around despite the chances that it was someone trying to kidnap you. If that voice belonged to the person you thought it was, you were going to wait.

"Oh," the man laughed, "You waited? And it is you, thank god I got the right person this time."

The man looked around before taking off his sunglasses and mask, revealing your bias. You froze in shock, seeing who you believed to be the love of your life standing in front of you.

"Oh my god you almost walked away from Park Jimin," you muttered, panicking, not knowing he heard, "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you almost blew it oh my god."

He chuckled which regained your attention, your face now flustered as you looked at him in front of you.

"Uhm," you spoke up, "Hi?"

"Hi," he chuckled before pointing at your Chimmy headband, "Am I your bias?"

"Of course! Well I support and love all seven of you guys but maybe I love you a little more...Wait I mean not love but like love you know? I swear I'm not weird," you started rambling, "I just think you're really cool but I swear I'm not one of those fans who like only one member and that's it. I mean it's a close call between who's my bias. Not that you aren't amazing because I think you're pretty amazing, oh my god please shut me up."

Jimin soft laughed as he saw you freak out, "I know what you mean, don't worry. Thank you for your support! It really means a lot to us."

A dorkish smile can onto your face before you looked at him confused, "So...why did you want to talk to me? Not that I'm not honored but, it's kind of weird to be stopped in a parking lot."

"OH, oh," Jimin suddenly reached into his pocket and handed you a piece of paper, "I wanted to know if you wanted to get to know each other? I put my number on this paper, of course, you don't have to."

"I would love to," you smiled, grabbing the paper out of his hand.

Jimin quietly cheered before stopping, realizing you could still see him. You laughed as the two of you spoke for a little longer, the male soon having to leave and head back to his bandmates. You couldn't stop smiling as you headed back to your car, this whole encounter feeling like something out of a K-drama.