England

Page 21

After William grinned a little, Xanathan said: Good! Good!. Now we can focus on the task at hand.

After Maréah and Lexana came back and had gotten into the transportation vehicle, they drove off.

After they had finally arrived at the Akron/Canton airport. They got out and went into the airport. As Xanathan went to the front desk, William looked at Maréah and said: Maréah?!

Maréah looked at William as william add: There's something I got to tell you.

Maréah looked kinda confused and said: what?!

William looked kind of sad and said: I just found out that grandpa is dying.

Maréah still looked rather confused and said: How?

                 Page 22

William had tears falling from his cheek and said: the doctors found a tumor "the size of a baseball" on the left side of his brain. The doctors also said that it's malignant, and that he has three month's to live.

Maréah said: So?! Is that the main the reason why we're going to visit Merlin?

Lexana overheard the conversation and said: Yes Maréah, that is why.

Darwin looked at Andrea and said: you nervous any andrea?

Andrea grinned and said: I'm never nervous. Just excited. Besides! I've been to england before. This ain't my first rodeo.

Darwin said: oh!? You have?

Andrea said: yes! When I used to be with shield, I went on hundreds of missions in different countries.

Darwin said: Not to sound rude, but such as where?

Andrea Laughed, and then said: Russia, China, Japan, Ireland, of course England, Mexico "South America", Haiti, and the Netherlands. Just to name a few.

                     Page 23

After Xanathan came back, he said to everyone: our plane is waiting for us. All we have to do is follow the pilot, when after he comes out and greets us.

Lexana walked up to Xanathan and gave him an intimate hug. After they hugged awhile, and kissed on the lips. The pilot came out and walked up to everyone and said: I am Edward, your pilot. Wait! You guy's are the one's going to england right?

Xanathan spoke up Quickly and said: Yeah, we are!

Edward the pilot said: Alright then. Come Follow me.

So everybody grabbed their luggage, and followed Edward to the plane. (They must've walked for ten-fifteen minutes until they had came to the plane) but anyway! When they had finally came to the plane, and after they boarded. William, "next to maréah" said: grandpa Xannabis wants to meet you before he dies. He said he has something to tell you.

Maréah looked at William and said: Really? Like what?

                   Page 24

William said: I don't know. He didn't tell me. All he did tell me, was that and when I meet you to tell you. When I did ask him what it is, he said "it's for her ear's only." So that's why I've been seemingly like such a brat. Because one! He didn't tell me what it is. And Two! It's only for your ears and your ears only.

After the plane took off and was in the air, Lexana "sitting next to Xanathan" said: I Love You My Love.

Xanathan smiled as lexana grinned, and said: I Love you too, my red rosey flower.