The Ghost Of Prince Xanethia

Page 40

Maréah than walked towards that temple. She didn't climb the steps, she walked around to the right side. Than she happen to notice a dead Skeleton sitting up against the wall. This skeleton wore a golden crown. Maréah yelled for everyone. And after everyone came over to where maréah was, Xanathan looked at Melvin and said: Who is That?

Melvin noticed several different things about the skeleton and said: Well! By the looks of it, I'm guessing this here is Xanethia.

Lexana looked at Melvin and said: if this is Xanethia, than where's Breena?

After lexana said that, the whole city went really dark. And a woman in ghost form said: Turn Back, Turn Back, Turn Back.

Before anyone could ask her a question, she disappeared, and the city illuminated again.

Everyone looked at eachother confused, and Xanathan said: Queen of darkness?

Melvin said: No, I think that was Breena.

Maréah said: why would she tell us to turn back Melvin?

Melvin, with a tear in his eye, said: because she thinks we're here to steal.

Page 41

Lexana said: Again with the stealing? And to steal what?

Melvin said: Xanethia's Crown. Also she wants us to turn back because there is an evil, very vile creature that resides somewhere in the city, thats how Xanethia died.

Darwin said: so why specifically are we staying tonight than?

Melvin said: Honestly, to fight this vile creature off and to kill it for good!. The only two swords that can officially destroy it, are the ones Xanathan and maréah have.

Xanathan said: Where in this city is the creature? And too, you must take these people to merlin ahead of us.

Melvin said: There! Begin that Tall Tower. And it sleeps during the day, and Roam's the city at night. And No!, we must stay together. The more of us, the better chance we can destroy it.

Darwin said: Atleast take Andrea and William to safety.

Andrea said: I'll be fine. Besides, I'm up for a little Action.

Darwin looked at Andrea and said: we don't know what kind of creature this is, it could be very dangerous Andrea.

Page 42

Andrea Laughed, and then said: I'll be fine darwin. I live for danger.

William looked at Melvin and said: I wanna stay, and Fight this vile creature.

Melvin looked at william and said: No one's going anywhere. For us to split up will cause great destruction between us all. Besides, No one can until this third test is finished.

Xanathan walked up to Melvin and said: This test, is putting to kids' lives in danger. My children, and lexana's children. Don't you see, That if they die, Both me and Lexana will be torn apart.

Melvin said: do you not have faith and trust in both your children?

Xanathan Quickly said: I have faith and trust in both my children. Just not you.

Everyone looked at Xanathan with sadness when he said that. Lexana said: How could you say that Xanathan? Melvin has brought us this far.

Melvin said: No Lexana, Xanathan's Right. You guys together have brought you this far. I've mostly just been like a tour guide. The one who mostly been leading you all, is Maréah. Merlin only sent me to escort you guys here. I wasn't meant to stick around. Atleast not for this long.