A-183

Page 81

After the city was completely restored, Anna looked at Xanathan and said: will you guys stay? And Join us in a feast?

Xanathan looked at everyone, and then he looked at Anna and said: No!, we have to go. A great battle that is to come, Awaits us.

After Anna hugged everyone, she then said: good luck on your Journey.

Maréah said: you're not coming with us Anna?

After Anna took her sword back, and a portal opened up behind Xanathan, Above the staircase of the temple. Anna said: I'm afraid not. I have to stay here and practice my now being Queen stuff.

After Anna said that, merlin and marten came running out of the temple, behind Breena, and Xanethia, and charanna. And said: wait!... Wait! My dear boy! And his- well?!... Uhmm! Umm!, well! Anyway, wait.

After merlin stood in front of Xanathan, he said: don't forget marten.

After marten went over to where Maréah and everyone is, merlin added: He must return to his homeland, and to his family.

As everyone looked at merlin, Xanathan said: where exactly is this portal taking us merlin?

Merlin grinned, and said: To home of course. To where the battle lies.

Page 82

After Xanathan said "oh!", everyone said their goodbyes, and then Lexana, Maréah, Andrea, William, Darwin, Marten, and Xanathan had entered the portal. “one after another”.

When the portal door closed behind them, and after Maréah said " where to know?". A portal appeared several hundreds of feet in front of them, and then Xanathan said: To that portal door.

So everyone walked, And walked, And walked, and walked, and yet! The portal door still seemed the same length as it was before.

So then they stopped dead in their tracks, and Maréah looked at Xanathan, and said: is it me? Or does that door still seem so very far away?

Xanathan looked at looked at the door, then to everyone and said: That's the first time this has ever happened to me in a portal. But then again!, I would mostly take a ship in my days of travel back then. Haha

Lexana looked at the door, and then at Xanathan, ans said: what if we brought the door to us some how?, instead of going to it?

After William said "how?". Lexana said: maybe with some kind of keyblade?

Then Xanathan appeared many swords in his hand. First it was the death seeker, then it was the magicians thrust,

Page 83

and then the sword of Christ. When he got out "the sword of Christ" a keyhole on the door Lit up. And the door moved a couple of feet. Than Maréah got her Sword of Christ out, and then a second keyhole on the door lit up, And the door then moved five-hundred feet. But after it had completely had stopped, Maréah said: We need the third sword, the one Jesus himself has, for that door.

Then a man's voice behind them said: I am here, my dear children.

Everyone looked, and it was Jesus. As everyone grinned and smiled, Xanathan said: Father?!, we need the third sword to open that door.

Jesus smiled, and said: Yes, that is why I have cone, to help you on your journey. But this is as far as I go. Though, remember, I am still with you in your hearts.

Then Jesus took his sword, pointed at the door, then the third keyhole lit up, and then the door unlocked. Then after the door unlocked, there was a bright white light, then as the light disappeared, Jesus went with it.