Introduction

Have you ever tried pondering about your life for about a minute or so? Did you ever look back and discover the different lessons God offered over the past years? Well I did, and this led me to write this book.

This is a composition of proses and poems that tells about the different lessons I gained as I entered womanhood. It's a blessing to look back, even through the pains of the past, because it's what helps us learn in our present. Realizations are one of the core process in reaching maturity, as I believe. It is a backbone to assessment as you march your way to the very end of your purpose on life.

King David, in the book of Psalms always shared his realizations in life. One of my favorites is Psalm 23 when he speaks about the provision that comes from the Lord our Shepherd. He shared his good times and bad times but never did he forget to include the Lord because all through his life, the Lord was there.

I am therefore convinced that my journey of realizations doesn't have to just stay with me but I have to share it to you as well. I hope you will be bless as you read on. I will add parts to it until I reach the end when I can say "That's a wrap". God bless!

[Check my page on Facebook A Harvester for more writings]