Just A Part

I took a step back. I tried to view my life in a wider angle like how I'd look at the paintings in the museum. I observed and scrutinized all its abstracts and concretes. I assessed all the humans drawn in every event; the places of peace and anxiety; the fear and love of certainties and uncertainties; all the hows and whys; the what ifs and what nots; the success and failures; the tries and give ups; the storms and peaceful weathers; the rainy and sunny days; the laughter and the tears; and the days I spent pondering and doing the will of God.

As I took a deep breath, my soul cried. Every piece of the masterpiece was God's intention of creating the best story of my life. It may seem odd for some or average for others; it might have seemed peculiar for me but we can never understand the thoughts of God for they are always higher than us.

God reminded me that this epidemic is just a few page in the new chapter of my life ever since 2020 came. It is meant to teach me something He has always wanted to teach me and it is to value Him above anything else because during this time, He is all that I have.

We all fear something right now; like finances, health and our emotional health. Yet, God calls us to listen and have faith in Him. Remember, this is just a few page of the story that God is writing about your life! Live it with faith in Christ Jesus and spread His love to others.

After this chapter is done, we can all look back at it and say, "This was the time I became closer to God and realized that He is all I ever needed in life."