Less Mistake

Eventually, everybody falls at some point in their lives to a wrong person. Let's not get too shallow though, maybe not literally the 'wrong person' but rather not the one God destined for you. We live in a cycle of being someone's what ifs and could haves. It's tragic for some. Yet, this is how life goes if we often end up choosing to control our lives instead of letting God take control.

We are passionate about love that we tend to imagine exaggerated thoughts of love. This allows us to want 'control' and manipulate the directions that God is trying to control. This ends in multiple heartbreaks.

But, everything happens for a reason. Let's say, we waited long enough. We met a guy/ a girl and still ended up broken. Don't worry, God also reminds me that at some point in our lives we eventually will meet people who are meant to stay momentarily but not for eternity. These are the kinds of people you'll be grateful you met—why? Because they taught you a LESSON. They are lessons worth the keep though.

If they didn't come into your life, you wouldn't know what you know now. That will be your guiding light to the road where God is 'really' leading you, towards the person he destined for you.

So, I remember someone once told me, "It's better to obey God's will and to trust Him than to get your heart broken in the end." I'm glad I trusted that advise. We still get broken by hoping but at least we control ourselves from being involved in a relationship that God never planned for us.

Remember, less mistake means less heartbreak.