A Tearful Reunion The Fate of F/N and M/N

( I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. Venom is owned by Stan Lee and Sony.)

Once you landed at Beacon the mysterious figure had left into the building without anyone knowing.

Y/N,Peter and Sienna had left the bullhead to see Ozmina.

Ozmina: You back...and you brought the White Fang leader with you.

Sienna: Till they betray me.

Ozmina: I see....let discuss this in my office.

Sienna gave a quick kiss to Y/N cheeks and walked with Ozmina pouting and having a jealous look.

Peter: Lady Killer~

Y/N: I'm a lucky man.

Venom: Y/N.

Y/N: Yea?

Venom: A Symbiote has followed us.

Peter got on his guard and looked around, He eyed the Bullhead and see a big dent on it.

Peter: How did we not know?

Y/N: It in Beacon. Let go.

The mysterious figure walked toward the mirror to look at itself.

???: Hmmm I look like a human should be good enough till I find who I'm looking for

It walked around to see the area.

???: So M/N attended here while F/N attended at the X-Man.

???: Excuse me.

It looks to see Glynda.

Glynda: I'm sorry but I noticed you were looking around, Can I help you with something I'm a teacher here?

???: Yes I'm looking for a Y/N L/N.

Glynda: Why?

???: (Think....I got it) I have a message for him.

Glynda: Hmmm.

She looked very closely at him and saw that it wasn't lying but it wasn't a normal human.

Glynda: Mr.L/N is in Roma class now but his dorm is over there.

???: Thank you Gly.

It walked off.

Glynda: But...only M/N...

It looks to see Y/N in Roma class and it was over and it liked what it see.

Y/N was pinning down Roma and kissing her as Roma moans and began to kiss back.