Chapter 2

McCree's POV
I was in the mansion again when Genji told me to go to Hanzo's room. "He should be playing games right now." He said before he opened the door and closed it rapidly. The room was dark and I saw Hanzo's head peaking out from above (the room has two floors and the second floor is about half the size of the first floor) I heard his sigh and he came down the stairs with the room still dark with the exception of his TV "why are you back here?." I chuckled lightly "well, ya ain't complaining." He went silent, then turned on the lights, I was met with the room's beauty (the room is about 1200 sq feet) and noticed that it was quite large and tall, but then met Hanzo and never noticed how short he is, he is about a feet smaller than me "Wanna hang for a bit?." I asked and he said no "I'm gonna do anyways." He grunted in annoyance, he then started walking up the stairs and suggested me to follow him so I did. When I got upstairs I was met up with a king size bed, a two hundred inch TV, and a large closet. It was fairly normal besides the TV but I was not surprised with it by the looks of his home, he did a hand motion and the TV did a split screen and he turned on another of the same console and i read the title of the game "over... watch?." (Since it's not cross-platform I am going to put two X-Box's I own Overwatch on Xbox and Ps4 if anyone wants to join me)

"Yeah, have you not heard of the game before?." I looked away a bit embarrassed "I haven't got the time to really know." He handed me a controller and sent a game invitation, so I pressed the A button, he moved me to the hero roster (in main menu) and I guess he wanted me to check a character "who's this handsome cowboy?." I said and selected a character "MacCree? It's... oddly peculiar." He then glanced at me "is that the character you would want?." I nodded "very well." He set us on queue and sent us to a skirmish game. I used MacCree and he used a character by the name of Hanso, he was telling me what my character does and telling me some tips, until I saw a small girl and she suddenly started freezing me (Mei) she then got to my face when I was frozen and waved, that is until Hanzo shot her in the head and I said "Why did that adorable girl try to freeze me?." He then glanced at me before looking back to the game "soon enough you won't think she is adorable." What did he mean by that? But before I could answer my question the game has started, so I selected the Handsome cowboy (yes, I made him narcissist-ish but it doesn't count) and he selected a small Asian archer, I tried doing things in front of him (in game) like punching him, waving at him, and using my abilities on him, then he looked away only for me to be in his sights again. He sighed "you are a stubborn fool" he told me "hey, no need for name calling." He rolled his eyes a bit and the game started. When we won and the VICTORY screen appeared I yelled out "WE WON HANZO." I turned to him and he quietly said "we were in quick play." What is quick play? I wondered to myself "is that good?." I asked "it's not bad but you get put with either very low level or high level so it's more for fun, the real skill determined is competitive." He then picked us the competitive hero select screen and I saw a small thing appear, it said '4675 sr' and underneath it said '3' (ranked in third for top 500) and I glanced at his screen and it said '4715 sr' above a '1' (ranked in first for top 500) "why does it say three and one?." I asked curiously "well, because your account is ranked number third in the region, and my account is first in the region... Basically all my accounts are the first 25 in the region." I didn't know what that meant but I shrugged. The game was intense and he asked me when the game ended with a VICTORY screen "how many kills do you have?." I checked "I have... three." I said with embarrassment "well, I have... sevent- seven." He said.

No POV
Hanzo actually got seventy five, but he felt that him having over seventy kills than McCree would make him feel bad, so he stood with seven and having over 35K damage than McCree would make him probably devastated, McCree had about ten deaths since Hanzo saved him countless times and Hanzo didn't die once.

McCree's POV
"Yer so good at this game Han." He looked at me "it's Hanzo... and thanks." He said as his face turned a bit red. My phone rang and I pulled it out, it was an old button phone and I picked it up "hello?."
"Jesse?." It was padre
"They have found other problem and they are going to perform surgery on me, Genji already knows and they are going to start in a few minutes." My eyes went wide open
"Are ya going to be alright?." I asked a bit scared
*chuckles* "of course I am, I am in good hands." That at least got me a little calmer.
"Come visit me tomorrow, won't you?."
"O-of course." He hung up, and Hanzo was looking at me curiously "who was that?." I looked at him and then looked at the floor "it's my dad... he's in the Hospital." The room went quiet for a moment "I hope he gets better." He said and that cheered me up "thanks." The awkward silenced perked up again "ya wanna do somethn' else?." He looked nervous "like... what?." Genji told me that they owned a small lake that had a cannonball spot and Hanzo liked it there "wanna go outside?." He thought about it "why don't we go tomorrow to the lake?." He asked and I was glad that he followed up on what I was planning easily "sure." I said, then looked at the time "I have to get to work soon, see ya tomorrow." I said and as I stood up, I couldn't find my phone "what are you looking for?." He asked, and i kept looking for my phone before answering "I can't find my phone, and it has the only pictures I have of my mom." His eyes also shot up and he also started looking for it. It took us maybe five minutes to find it due to it's small size and it being a dark color, it was hard to find it (it was under the bed next to the leg) "you should go to work now erm... Jesse." I usually didn't like it when people called me Jesse, but hearing it from Hanzo made my heart skip a beat "thanks for helping me." I said before leaving and gave a wink only for him to have a red face and instantly turn away how cute I thought to myself, before encountering Genji "I have to go work now, but your brother has agreed to go to the lake with me tomorrow?" He looked happy "wear the swimsuit that I bought you?" I was remembering which one it was until I did and my face flushed "y-you mean... the speedo?." He nodded happily and took me work