Chapter 7

Hanzo's POV
A hot guy kissed me.

McCree's POV
As I was going to sleep, I had wondered is Hanzo going to be mad at me tomorrow? I guess I'll have to see it for myself. "DON'T... look at me." Hanzo said when I met him at the hallway "Goodmornin." I closed my eyes "what did I just tell you." He didn't seem to be in the mood "I have my eyes closed, so I am going by your little 'rule'." I quoted the last word and he gave a huge exhale while going downstairs. Genji was already up and eating "Hey McCree, today we're going on a tour around Japan." I smiled widely "that's great." He motioned me to get some food, so I did to get started with the day.  We mostly checked out for tourists spots such as statues, temples, and whatnot but the thing that caught my eye was Hanzo. He looked tense for a few days after I had kissed him I probably shouldn't have done that... Genji was basically my tourist guide for these past few days and I took quite a few notices between him and Hanzo, almost as if they were polar opposites. That was pretty easy to tell, but even by judging on the way the speak, walk, and how social they are. As I was thinking all of this I ended up glacing back and fourth at Hanzo and Genji until Hanzo said something to me "Jesse, can you stop... taking glances at me?." He looked to be quite irritated yet fearful "sorry 'bout that Darlin." I gave a wink at the end and he looked away in embarrassment. "Alright you two, our final stop is at the ultimate arcade." We looked at the building in front of us and saw that it was a multiple floor arcade. While I stared in awe, Hanzo and Genji were already heading inside, and once inside the room was more of a restaurant and a small portion of VR (Virtual Reality) room. We headed to the elevator and went to the third floor. When the doors opened, the room was full of those Dance Dance Revolution machine, but there were mostly about hands. Most of it was Japanese but I could read some of the English portion like Taiko No Tatsujin, Mai Mai, Chunithm, and Groove Coaster (these are real games and I play similar games as well) which they seemed to catch my attention the most since it was full pf color, music, and people playing them. Genji got super excited and already ran off somewhere where as Hanzo tried following him and seemed to get lost. I was trying to sneak around Hanzo to make sure he was okay.

Hanzo's POV
Genji already ran off, but it was getting crowded and people were huddling around me. My anxiety levels were already rising and I could feel like I would pass out any moment now from the sudden panic... but I won't... because that's too embarrassing, which makes it worse since I am now stuck with being almost conscious. "What's a nice pretty lady like you doing around here? Are you by yourself?." A man spoke to me in Japanese and he also seemed to be drunk, in his 40s, and also lost some hair. He grabbed my strands of hair "You're a boy? Well that won't make much of a difference, heheh." The world around me started to get dark until I hear a southern accent "Hands off you prick... he's min- he's with me." Then I see Jesse behind me, I tightly hug him and he pushed the drunk guy back, he obviously got irritated and tried to stand himself to an American who was way taller than him, who seemed intimidating, and scary. "Jesse, let's just g-." The drunken man tried swinging a punch at Jesse but he easily caught it, Jesse chuckled and crunched the other guy's hand with his which made a crackle sound as the guy was almost yelling in pain. "Ya better check who yer messing with." Jesse turned away and had a hard grip on my arm "Jesse let go, you're hurting me." He turned around while he still had a death glare that made me feel like I had been shocked, so I quietly whimpered in pain until he let go. I grabbed my hand to smooth out the pain until he hugged me and picked me up slightly "I'm sorry Han, I just kind of got... protective of ya." His arms were now squeezing me "okay, you can let go now." So he did "just let me make sure ya don't get lost again." He grabbed my hand softly and we started walking together. What is this feeling, and why is Jesse the only one to make it appear?. We had found Genji and told him what happened, he was basically crying and apologizing on the floor in public, so I slightly smacked his cheek "ow." And made him go on his feet and said to him quietly "you are a Shimada, at least act like it in public." He nodded "you can be a bit scary sometimes Hanzo." He said weakly "wait until you see Jesse." I said from a mood change "Ya think I'm scary?." I nodded hesitantly "let's talk about it later." He then sighed and shrugged in agreement. We were at an arcade so we went here to have fun, we played a bunch of games for a few hours until we got tired and headed home. Genji was passed out in his room while Jesse was still taking a shower, I wanted to talk to him so I decided to go into his room and wait for him there. I waited for about two minutes and he turns off the water (each room has a private shower) since it's his room, he can do pretty much what he pleases, but when he opened the door, he locked eyes with me and I looked slightly down.