Chapter 3

McCree's POV
I went to visit padre at the hospital after they performed his surgery, he looked very tired and cold "Hey Jesse." I went up to hug him "hey padre... what was the surgery for?." He looked into my eyes "that isn't important right now, thanks for visiting... I am very tired right now." I wanted to counter his argument but it also pained me to see him being this sick and tired, so I went what he wanted "well... I'll be leaving now, hope you get better soon." He nodded before closing his eyes and scored loudly even at his worst times, he is still the same person. Poor roommate, he can't complain without thinking he'll get his ass beat. Genji picked me up from the hospital, and we spoke while we were on our way "do you have the swimsuit?." He asked excitedly "...yes, but its a little embarrassing to wear." He chuckled "no need, it'll only be Hanzo to see you in it." I took his word for it "aight'." We had arrived at the mansion and Hanzo was already waiting outside in the shade. I opened the door and allowed him to get in the front seat, while I had my stuff and shobed it in the back seat next to me, I noticed Genji secretly gave me thumbs up and was so close for Hanzo to see it but he didn't "Do you have everything you need Jesse?." Hanzo asked "I'm sure I do." I said politely, and noticed that Hanzo had a Grey box that he was trying to hide but didn't notice that I saw it what is that box? I wondered to myself. "HAVE FUN YOU TWO." Genji yelled out before he left, and i looked to see at the lake and saw that it had a small clean wood shelter "this is the only place I like going outside."

Hanzo said before walking and I followed behind. He took off his sweater and only had a small blue vest and his dark blue shorts (his Summer Game skin) oh God, he's too hot. I was just staring and he glared at me "aren't you going to also change?." I snapped back into reality and started taking off my clothes, he was staring at me when I took off my shirt and noticed that his face is slightly red, but it wasn't as red compared when I took off my black shorts to reveal my very small swimsuit (speedo) and my not so small bulge, his nose bled a little but he cleaned it rapidly and he turned away "what are ya looking away for?." I said teasingly before moving in front of him. He looked like he was going to pass out so I stopped teasing him and started placing my stuff down. But of course I couldn't stop teasing him "darlin, can ya put some sunscreen on my bac-." I was quickly interrupted "no." He harshly said and I shrugged and started putting it on myself, but he was of course eyeing me very oftenly and I tried to make it look like I didn't notice him he's too adorable.

Hanzo's POV
Jesse McCree is too hot and I couldn't NOT look at him, why would I miss every opportunity? He was of course teasing me with every flex he tried as he put on sunscreen and I couldn't look away. His body is too much. I felt like my blood level was above normal and I tried to not look into... whatever he was wearing and his giant bulge. "Alright Darlin, I'm getting in the water now." His voice was lower than usual which made me aroused and I now had tight shorts, he glanced down at it and smirked I don't know what he's doing, but it's working. We walked up to some stairs before meeting a soft rock where I normally would sit and read, while was Genji doing cannonballs, the difference with Genji and Jesse here was abnormal and I couldn't read this time, so I stucked up to stare at Jesse and whatever movement his body did "imma jump now." He said while smiling "just do it... I don't care." He chuckled "sure ya don't." He said and he jumped off from the smooth rock. "COME, YOUR TURN!." he yelled from the water and I yelled back "I DON'T SWIM." I noticed that his face was not as happy anymore but he was still enjoying his time. While he was walking around the pond to reach the stairs, I relaxed my hands around the soft rock before knocking some stuff over the water, and I also noticed that his phone was amongst it, he noticed his phone falling and had a face of pure terror while everything was going slow motion, I quickly jumped off with my phone in my pocket, some earphones, and a book in my hand since I knew that all those meant less to me what his phone meant to him. I fell underwater and caught his phone before it got lost and was underwater for about ten feet, It was dark and I didn't know how to swim, I was panicking but closed my eyes tight shut. I opened my eyes and there Jesse was, right in front of me and we were already outside of the water "oh darlin, I thought I would lose ya." He hugged me tightly, and I felt his nice hard, wet body tighten me before I reached my pocket and pulled out his phone in which was dripping water "I'm sorry Jesse." I started crying and he was silent, I was guessing that he was mad, and probably wouldn't want to talk to me, but he sighed "it's... alright." I could hear how broken his voice was, but he still carried me bridal style, I was shocked by this and froze up in his arms which brought me comfort and i nuzzled in him in hopes he would actually forgive me. We grabbed our stuff and Genji picked us up, he noticed that I had red eyes and Jesse was looking under the weather "did something happen?." He asked worried "it's... nothing." Jesse said with a hint of anger, and I was about to tear up in the car until Jesse spoke again "but we had fun nonetheless." He said with a bit of joy in which made me happy as well. We had arrived at my home, and sat at the living room couch to talk between me, Genji, and Jesse "oh I have to use the restroom, I'll be back." They excused me and I went to the restroom to prepare Jesse's gift. It was the newest model of Idroid (I didn't want to trigger iPhone or Android users) I'm pretty sure he'll like this, and I was lucky to get him a phone the same day the other one is ruined... I just hope he'll actually like it, I mean he can just transfer everything from his old phone if he still has a card (memory card) I went back to the living room and started overhearing their conversations (Genji will have this text, and McCree will have this one) "McCree, here's your pay for hanging out with my brother." He's getting paid to hang out with me? I thought he actually wanted to become my frien- "I am afraid I can't accept that, I really like your brother and I hope we could actually be more than friends." Does he... mean that? "Wow... that is the gayest thing I have heard, but I really think Hanzo likes you back." I wanted to interrupt their conversation before Genji actually tells McCree my 'secret' "Jesse, I have a gift for you." They both turned to me "what is it?." He  said when I handed it to him and he looked down to see it, a grey box with an Idroid label, his eyes glistened at such box and he hugged me tightly "Thank you Darlin, I really owe you one." He let go as I tried to catch my breath "you don't since I broke your phone... but in my defence I bought this phone before the accident." He chuckled before giving me a pat in the back he's really sending mixed signals...