I'm The Vampire In Your Attic *Chapter 1*

This is a new story I just came up with (: I thought it was like all those other random ideas I always got, but then I was like, "why dont i actually write one down for once?" so here we go!! If people like it I'll keep going, so that means that you guys need to VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN pleassee(:  

I know no one reads these things but this is kinda important sooo... 

NOTE!!:: This story is happening at the SAME TIME/SAME WORLDS as How Else Can My Perfect Life Go Wrong and (whenever it comes out) Silent Tears. It'll make a lot more sensee! I promise (: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Princess Felicity, your parents wish for you in the dining room," my butler, Nicholas, said as he bowed. He was the typical butler, bald and clean shaven with a suit on. I picked up my black and purple dress and curtsied. 

"Thank you, Nicholas," I said, heading out of the door to my room. I walked down the long, elegant hallway. The rug was red with gold patterns and the halls were gold. Lining the walls were hundreds of pictures of all of the past kings, queens, princesses, and princes. We weren't the only royal family, but we were one of the biggest. I turned left and lifted my dress as I walked down the stairs, my black heels clicking on the white marble.  

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I pushed my long, curly dirty blonde hair behind my shoulder and smoothed out my dress. I straightened back up and walked to the dining room. I already knew what this was about. The war. 

"Felicity, come, sit down," my mother said when I walked in. There were five people in the room. My father was sitting at the head of the table and my mother was to his left. There were two other men there that were wearing suits and a woman with a black dress, all humans. The three of them were standing and had sunglasses on, pretty official looking if I do say so myself.  

I curtsied to them and they sat down. I silently sat down on the right of my father. I folded my hands on the table and stared at my black nail polish. 

"You know why you are here, do you not, Princess?" The woman asked. She had her dark hair smoothed back in a ponytail. Her bright red lips serious. I nodded my head. 

"Yes, ma'am," I said looking straight at her. She nodded back at me and the man next to her began talking. He was about forty and had graying hair. 

"For your ultimate protection, we have decided to send you to the human world," he said. My mouth fell open. The human world? I thought I was just going into hiding! "We have found a very good house for what we need. It is in safe neighborhood and it has a large attic where you will be residing. There are two parents and one child," he said. 

"Will they know about me?"  

"We are protecting you, not miracle workers," the other man said. I tried my best to keep my composure and not glare at him. I had to be polite at all times.  

"Sorry about him. But no, they will not know about you... Everyone leaves at 7:00 in the morning and the child get's home at 2:30, mom at 6:00, and dad at 6:30," the woman said.  

"Okay," I said, "any pets?" I asked. I didn't want to go in there and have a dog sniffing me out. 

"None that we know of." 

I nodded my head. My mom smiled at me and my dad basically pretended I wasn't there, like usual. I had to be strong and pretend this wasn't a big deal. 

"What about the boys?" I asked, referring to my four brothers.  

"We haven't fully decided yet, but they will be somewhere closer," the man on the left said.