one

⁀➷

⁀➷

Dorothy Bianchi was born to a Mexican mother and Italian father, growing up to speak three languages in total. Her parents had met in a club in Los Angeles when they were younger and hit it off from there.

Dorothy wasn't always the pretty girl who could charm a man out of his pants and into her bed. In high school, she was a nerd with large purple glasses and dirty sketchers who became a target for bullies. She was ridiculed for how skinny and un-curvy she was, the ugly glasses over her small face, her terrible fashion sense, and for simply existing.

She didn't glow up in high school, so those four years of her life were terrible. She cried a lot her freshman year, cried less her sophomore year, took more A.P. classes junior year in order to avoid the bullies since they were too dumb for A.P. classes, and built an array of insults in her senior year.

Once she became a freshman attending UC Irvine, she learned from her roommate who was beautiful and kind - which seemed to be a miracle - how to look her best and ignore the petty girls in sororities across campus. Simply put, her roommate helped her glow up.

She was never ashamed of herself in high school. She was simply afraid to speak up, but once her roommate helped her learn more about herself, she felt invincible. She was wild, always drinking at parties and having sex with strangers, but constantly finding time to go to her classes and finish her assignments on time.

She didn't know what the hell she wanted to do with her life. She was majoring in criminology, but she didn't think she wanted to go down that route. She simply thought it was interesting because of her love for NCIS and Criminal Minds.

After graduating with a bachelor's degree in criminology, she decided to join the CIA at the age of twenty-two, but she first had to go through training.

It was two months into the program that she hit a low because she wasn't sure if she wanted to be in the CIA. She was simply bored with her life. She met Johnny Storm in a club one day, and while there were gorgeous women huddled around him, he still made the effort to flirt with her. While she was sure he did it in order to secure an orgy, she flirted back because she needed the distraction.

One thing led to another and they were having sex in a hotel room that same night, then dating a week after. It was a wild ride with him because he wasn't changing for her and she wasn't desperate for a relationship so she couldn't control him. They broke up four months into their relationship and went their separate ways, even after they met each other's families and seemed to bring the best out of each other.

Dorothy dropped out of the CIA program a week before Susan Storm called her about a mission to space.