Chapter 2

A/N: There was something I wanted to say, but I don't remember 😒

Draco's POV:

After my encounter with Potter I decided to visit my god father. I knock on his door and he immeaditly says "who the bloody hell dares to be... Ahh Draco, come in I guess."

I go inside and sit down on his black leather couch and cross my arms in self pity.

Severus struts over in his... Pink bunny slippers? What the hell!

"Uhh Uncle Sev... Nice slippers."

He rolls his eyes "Dumbledore gave them to me as a birthday present and dare I say that they are quite comfortable. Don't tell him I said that tho."

I stare at him like he grew three heads "ok then..."

"Now tell me why are you up past curfew? You realize the rules do applie to you as well right?" He look up over his cup of tea "does this have something to do with your task?"

"No!" I said hastly and my voice is a little squeaky. "Once again I don't need your help!"

"Alrighty then." He said putting his cup down on a coaster on the coffee table. "What's going through your mind and if you say it has something to do with Potter I will hex you because this obsession of yours is getting old."

I opened my mouth to talk, but when he said that I closed it "hmpf."

"So I was right."

"Haha."

"What did he do now?" Severus asked with a draw lingering in his voice.

"He ran into me making me fall over! Then he had the audacity to help me up and call me princess!"

Severus starts to smirk, but he takes a sip of his tea to hide it.

"Oh laugh all you want! Your the one wearing pink bunny slippers!"

Harry's POV:

Omg this can't be happening! I'm only 16 for crying out loud! No I can't be a father yet.

I look at the scared shitless 5th Year and say "are you sure?"

"Positive." He said. I can see he's shaking and trying to stay composed.

"And I'm the father?" I asked wiping my sweaty hands on my pants.

"Yes... Your the only person I slept with and I had Madam Pomfrey do a paternity test to show that I'm not lying..."

"I'm not saying you're lying, but can I see the test."

Kyle nods and hands it over.

I put it down on the bed and put my hands on my head

Oh my God! I can't have a child it's too dangerous!

"If you don't want to be in his or hers life I get it..." Kyle said looking down.

"No... I do its just I'm 16 and my life isn't exactly the best condition to bring a child into..."

"I get it... I'm only 15 and I have to study for my OWL's while I'm pregnant! I can't take care of this baby when it's born... If you want the baby you can have it, but if you don't I'll find him or her a nice home with a nice family that I trust completely."

"Am I allowed to think about it?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, just tell me what you think within the next 6 months..."

"How far along are you?"

"I'm 3 months and due in early June so please before the school year ends tell me your answer." Kyle said nervously.

I nod "I will."

He nods and leaves. The second he's gone I rub my temples I'm gonna be a father and I barely know the kid I knocked!

Sighhh this is so stressful... At least winter holidays starts this Saturday so I'll have plenty of time to think this over without many distractions!

End of chapter.