Chapter 5

A/N: hola idk what else to say lol!

Draco's POV:

It's finally time to go back to school and I couldn't be happier; not that I'd admit it tho.

Ughhhh my head hurts.

Potter and his friends are walking up to the train and I think do I want to mess with them or hang out with Pansy and Blaze? Pansy and Blaze.

As I walk to our compartment I see a couple of kids teasing a 5th Year Gryffindor.

I don't care so I keep walking until I hear "so your pregnant little freak! Who the baby daddy?"

What? I turn around and see the boy cover his stomach protectively "please leave me alone."

"No whos the father freak?"

"I'm not gonna tell you!" The boy said scared.

"Wrong answer!" The older boy said punching the boy in the stomach making him cry out.

I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed the bully by the arm and slammed him against the wall.

Everyone stares at us in shocked and I sucker punched the idiot in the stomach "how does it feel asshole!"

"Malfoy are you the father!" The boy asked smirking.

I get close to his face "no, but I do know you should never hit someone especially if they are pregnant!"

He sneers at me and I punch him in the face. I drop him on the floor and leave him there.

I go to the pregnant boy who is gripping his stomach in pain. "Are you ok?"

"It hurts." He muttered. The boy looks at me "why did you help me? I thought you hate Gryffindors?"

"My grudge on the house is not as strong as my hate for people who hit other people especially when they are pregnant."

"Oh... Thank you Malfoy."

"No problem... Do you want me to go get your boyfriend?"

His face flushes a bright red "I don't have a boyfriend."

My face burns red "oh... Sorry..."

"It's fine... I was never with the father, but I'm not a hoe."

"Kyle? Are you ok?" I heard Potter ask.

He turns a bright red "y--yes."

"Is the baby ok?" He asked kneeling in front of Kyle at a little bit of distance.

"Y--Yes." Kyle said blushing like mad.

Something clicked in my head Potter is the father! I felt my heart drop.

This means he wouldn't want to be with me, father was right I am nothing but a worthless fag.

Potter looks me in the eyes and says "thank you Malfoy."

I swallow the lump in my throat and say "it was no problem... I'll leave now."

As quick as I came I left. I tried to control my breathing, but it was getting hard.

This can't be happening! I can't be falling for the Harry Potter! Especially if he's going to be a father!

Harry's POV:

That look Draco gave me broke my heart I want him so bad that it hurts. Kyle stands up "I'll be ok..."

I stand up also "Ok... Tell me if anything happens."

"Did you make your decision?" He asked quietly.

"Yes, we can talk in private while at school."

He nods "ok. Uhh bye."

"Bye." I said with a small smile.

Kyle turns around and walks away. I go to my compartment with Ron and Hermione.

"Where've you been?" Hermione asked.

"I ran into Kyle and Malfoy in the hall. Turns out I was right Draco does have another side of him!"

Ron nods, but Hermione looks confused "what?'

I tell her everything about Kyle and how I fell in love Draco.

"Whoa... Everything seems to always happen to you." She said.

That night after the feast I was walking around when I heard a moan. I had all intentions of just walking away until I heard someone breathlessly say "Harry!"

Wait what the fuck? I decided to check it out. I open a door to a abandoned classroom and see Draco Malfoy spread open fingering himself!

End of chapter.