Chapter 6

A/N: my only friend is a slinky! Also I must warn you this chapter holds smut, it may be intence or just plan wtf is she writing!

Harry's POV:

All my blood travels to my head... Not my thinking head tho! I feel myself getting hard watching my crush lay on the floor fingering himself moaning my name!

"Nghhhh!" Draco moaned. He grabs a magical dildo and shoves it in slowly and arches his back moaning "Harry!"

The tent in my boxers was evident, my jaw slacked open, and the simple task of breathing was hard.

Draco must've forgot the charms because all of Hogwarts can hear his cries of pleasure.

I am nice enough to put a silencing and locking charm. Draco grips his thighs as the dildo fucks him raw.

His head rolls back his mouth drops open and he screams incoherent words.

Omg I wanna fuck him so bad it hurts. Wait... I need to stop! I'm gonna be a father in a matter of time, I need to be responsible.

Draco intakes a huge gulp of air moaning at the top of his lungs. Ya know what fuck it I really wanna fuck him.

I look at his nicely round ass, sexy wide hips, thick thighs, and lean figure. He has a figure that girls will kill to have.

"Fuck me Scarhead!" He whimpered as the dildo sped up.

"As you wish." I said with a deep husky voice.

Draco jumps in fear and his eyes widen. He looks at me and I saw the fear, hope, and lust within them.

I walk to him and I see he's keeping himself from moaning and I gently rub his smooth creamy thighs. [A/n: yep it's official I'm going to hell]

"P-P-Potter..."

"Shhh." I gently put my pointer finger on his soft plump lips. "I want you too. God I've wanted you since 4th year."

Draco whimpers as the dildo sped up.

"Do you want my cock in you instead?" I asked seductively I hope.

"Mmm please." He pleaded.

I slowly pull the dildo out of him and he whimpers at the lost. Before I forget I whisper the protection spell cause I don't want someone else to get pregnant.

Draco moans when I gently press on his hole. I lick the tip of his dick and press my fingers into his eager hole.

As I lick and suck his cock he shakes and moans underneath me pleading for me to fuck him hard.

I release him from my mouth and pull my fingers out. He cries at the lost and I shush him with a kiss.

"Fuck me hard!" He moaned.

"As you wish." I said aligning my dick to his hole and shoving in.

His face contorts in pain and pleasure. I moan at how tight he is.

After a few moments he whispers "fuck me raw."

That was all I needed for me to slam in and out of his like there's no tomorrow.

The beautiful boy below be arches his back and screams "daddy!"

God that was hot! I lean forward and whisper "Draco Malfoy you are so beautiful! You are my kitten!"

He whimpers and spreads his legs farther apart allowing me better access.

"I-I'm gonna..." Draco said parting his lips in pure bliss as he cummed all over chests.

"Shit!" I whisper as I cum inside of him.

After I was done I gently pulled out of him and put a heating charm on us as Draco snuggles into my chest.

As I hold on to the sleeping boy I can't help but think that this didn't feel like my previous flings because I only fucked them.

But with Draco I felt at home. Maybe there is a chance for us, I hope so.

End of chapter.