Chapter 14: Silence

new characters will be added.

Caleb McLaughlin will be James Lorell.
Millie Bobby Brown will be Lora Bennet.
Chosen Jacobs will be Benjamin Green.
Sadie Sink will be Jade Clairvoyant.
Wyatt Oleff will be Stanley .

i hope this doesn't ruin your reading experience!

"morning, sleepy head." miles said softly into her ear.

she sat up and slowly turned to look at him, then she smiles softly. "good morning miles." her soft eyes looking at him, making his stomach fill with so many butterflies.

he rubbed her back. "are you ok?" he was concerned. he didn't really ask her about how she felt in the whole situation, and thought now was a good time.

she looks away for a while, then back at him. "yeah. i'm alright. i know we can get past this. the demon, the ghosts, everything. maybe even become normal kids again." she hoped with all her heart.

miles smiled. he loved how positive she could be in a situation like this, and he wished he could be like her. but he was so anxious. he didn't know what to do, what to say or even how to fix it. he wanted his mind to reconnect and finally think of something to get them out of this. since he thought it was his fault.

"how do you guys feel about breakfast? you hungry? what do you wanna eat?" the woman asked them. still nervous about having three other kids in her home.

"yeah we're starving. thank you so much ma'am. and anything you cook will be just enough for us." miles gives her the sweetest smile ever, making the woman not even think about regretting her decision while she was looking at these children. they were so in need. so hurt. but they still found a way to smile through it. and she admired it. they were way nicer than her kids.

"alright honey, it'll be ready soon." she smiles back at the three. then she heads downstairs to start making breakfast for everyone.

a couple minutes later one of her kids come into the room. it was a boy. he had black hair, beautiful brown skin and he was about 5'9". he looked stunning as the light from the sun reflecting on him made his skin shine. he opened his lips, ready to speak.

"hey. if you're gonna be staying here. how about we get to know each other. sound good?" miles, y/n, and flora nod.

"i'm james. james lorell. and you are?"