four

⚓ ⚓ ⚓

⚓ ⚓ ⚓

As eight o'clock rolled around, Ellie and her brother left, going to the large Boneyard. Peter was excited to get out. Meanwhile, Ellie was nervous and knew that somehow she would screw up. As the two walked onto the beach, Everyone was gathered around, the beer stand, watching some guy chug beer upside down. Ellie had only drank a few times in her life, and tonight was not to be another.

As she walked to a log and sat down, her phone began to ring, her friend, Sloan, calling from home. "Hey, girl! How's North Carolina?"

"It's something that's for sure. I can't really talk now." Ellie nearly hits the 'end call' button before her friend begins to talk again.

"Don't worry about it, I just wanted to call and let you know that we miss you! And you'll never guess what happened yesterday!" Ellie smiles, not wanting to really know, not caring at all. "Okay, so Jared asked me out and I said yes!" the girl states, Ellie smiling a fake smile, hoping that the conversation would end quickly.

"I'm proud! I actually have to go. I'll talk to you later," She hangs up without giving her friend room to talk. Before she realized it, Ellie had grabbed a beer and chugged the entire cup.

"Ellie, you shouldn't be drinking," Peter states.

"Watch me," she grabs yet another beer, drinking it again.

"Don't come to me hungover tomorrow," Ellie smiles and walks away, JJ following her.

"Hey, princess!" Ellie rolls her eyes, taking another swig from the red solo cup. "Come on! I know we had one encounter and I know you like me,"

"'Like' is not a form of speech I would use on you," Ellie finishes another cup and grabs JJ's taking a gulp from it. "You know what I think is stupid?"

"Uh, Kooks?" JJ states, knowing damn-well she was one.

"No. When a friend who you've taken so much time out of your life for, stabs you in the back and gets with your ex, knowing that you were only broken up for a month." Ellie drinks the rest of his beer, her eyes falling down slowly, wanting more.

"Well, Princess. Life isn't as high and mighty as you Kooks think." Ellie walks to the guys at the keg and grabs a can out of his hands. "You don't look like one to drink, allow me," He grabs the beer from her hand, Ellie immediately swatting it back.

"JJ, if I wanted to be interrogated, I would've asked," Then, Peter walked up to her. "Pete, I don't want to talk right now,"

"Ells, put the drink down. Mom will kill me if she found out you drank," He turns to JJ. "Just keep an eye on her please. I can't have her mess up," JJ nods his head sternly.

"Will do, Royal Prince," Peter can't help but to walk away quickly, knowing that JJ was drunk and pretty much high.

The entire night, Ellie talked with JJ about how she truly felt, at some point, JJ walked off with a blonde, making her feel queasy. "Hey, Ellie, right?" Asked Topper, a smile pleading from his lips, him snorting from the cocaine.