Chapter 9: The Merge

A/N: Before we jump into this chapter, can I just say HOLY SHIT 127 READS??? IM SO FREAKING GRATEFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH YALL!! Be sure to vote and comment!!

Aliana's POV•

"It has been way too long! I miss you guys so much after everything!" My mother breathed out while hugging Maria, Nik's mum as well as one of the leaders of The Red Dragons. Baba too hugged Niks's dad, Alejandro. And it turned into a group hug a minute later.

How adorable. To me at least. Nikolas was rolling his eyes at the sight but I could still see the slight smile that was playing on his lips.

Turns out his parents and my parents used to be friends back in college. They too were involved in the mafia and assassin world which I found pretty cool. That was until each one of them had different responsibilities after college. It was heartwarming to see my parents have their friends that they trust back with them.

Also, Nikolas has a little sister! Even more adorable. Her name is Valeria and she is the cutest 7 year old ever.

"So mama, papa we came here to discuss about the merge with them si?"

Why the fuck is he so impatient? Let them have their damn reunion moment. "Ah yes of course. As you guys are well aware Maxwell is planning something dangerous that none of us has known yet. It was only safe if we gain intel through his son, Kyle," Alejandro said with seriousness. He reminded me of Nikolas with their similar features.

"Yes, I have sent Aliana here, my daughter as well to watch him in him school. I hope all's is well with the spying yes Bambina?" My dad asked. I nodded my head while Nikolas parents also talked about how Nikolas and the gang has been spying on them since Freshman.

Woah. That's a long ass time. It's quite weird how they said that he has not been doing anything bad in school eversince freshman. Makes me more suspicious.

"Aliana you are truly a beauty my dear and may I just say how surprised I am to know that you are actually Rose. Amazing job my dear," Maria said while smiling at me.

"Well, I learnt from the best that is," I gave my mum a wink and she shook her head at me. She hates it when I give her credit when someone compliments me about my work. She always told me it was my hard work and dedication to learn.

"Well then, let's go and finalise this merger. I can't wait to work with my best friends!" My dad said cheerfully. Everyone nodded and headed out to the main hall where all the gang members were gathering, both from my side and The Red Dragons.

"Beautiful house you have here, princess." I heard a husky whisper near my ear. Goosebumps rose on my skin. I turned to see Nikolas leaning with a sexy smirk on his face. I smiled shyly at him and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally, my dad and his dad have signed the merger. They went about the rules, Omertà and normal mafia things that everyone knows of. I just hope that we didn't commit a mistake by doing this.

"He is a total hottie isn't he?" I heard Afarinah ask beside me. When I looked up to see who she was talking about, I saw Nikolas giving me another one of his smirks and a wink.

"Didi! You have a boyfriend for goodness sake." She just laughed it off and watched the exchange between our parents and Nik's parents.

"The Red Dragons, The White Zahra is very happy to be working together with you! May our Mafia reign!" My dad said with power and happiness. We were in the multi-purpose hall in our mansion, so the gang members cheers were echoed throughout the whole hall.