Chapter 4: School

Listen to^ for this chapter

It was finally Monday. The day where I step foot into a high school, senior year. This will be cool.

I woke up at exactly 6 in the morning, the exact same time my sister comes bursting through my door with two other maids. I had my outfit picked out the night before and I have no clue what they are doing here.

"May I ask why the fuck you are doing here 6 in the morning?" I asked groggily. My eyes narrowed into thin slits at the sight of my sister and the maids carrying her makeup boxes. Don't get me wrong I do use makeup and have a ton of them, but my sister knows that. So why in the world is she bringing hers?

"Well my little sister, we are going to get you ready bright and early. So you will look hot and smoky on your first day of school!" My sister said excitedly. The maids shook their heads at her excitement early in the morning.

I don't blame them at all.

"You do realise that I am on a mission right? And i have to stay as LOWKEY as possible?" I reminded her with a flat look. Then realisation finally dawned upon her that I am actually going on a mission.

I gave her a fake smile and made my way to my bathroom and showered. I then did my normal morning routine. Walking back out with my robe, I find my sister waiting for me minus the maids and her makeup boxes. She gave me a look to show that she was sorry for getting way too excited which I found cute because Afarinah would never apologise, no matter how at fault she was.

"Much better Didi," I smiled at her and made my way into my walk-in closet to change. For my first day of school, I decided to look cute yet fierce. I picked out a tight long-sleeve shirt with a high waisted leather pants that accentuated all of my curves. I put on my black combat boots that had blades attached to them underneath. Satisfied with my look, I walked back out.

My sister was waiting for me on my bed playing with her phone. I then made my way into my other room where it was solely for vanity. My sister stood up and made her way in there as well.

"Okay we are not gonna make you smoky and hot but can I please please do your makeup?" She pouted. I sighed and gave in to her.

"I promise I am not going to make this over the top!"

10 minutes later, I looked into the mirror. My sister did a natural look on me. She coated my long thick eyelashes with mascara, making them look like falsies. I had a little blush on my fair skin. She also used a bit of brown eyeshadow to make my green eyes pop. She also used clear lipgloss to seal everything. I looked good and felt confident.

I let my hair fall naturally and sprayed my perfume before leaving the vanity room with my sister behind me. She said that she will be waiting in the leaving room with my parents waiting for me for a final debriefing. I nodded at her and grabbed my school bag, phone and keys. I made sure I had my gun in my bag in case anything happens as well as a throw knife.

Before leaving the room, I took a look at myself in the mirror. Not bad Ali. I did look like a normal high school student minus the weapons in my bag.

I made my way to the living room, finding my parents and sister waiting there for me. They gave me a final debriefing about the mission as well of what I had to do when I reach school.

"Please behave yourself Ali. I know you are a trouble maker sometimes but remember, you are on a mission. And one more important thing, NO BOYFRIENDS!" My dad literally emphasised the last words with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh don't listen to him babygirl. Go have fun but always stay alert. We love you baby." My mum kissed my temple and my dad gave me a hug. The other gang members there bowed their head at me when I left to the garage.

Hmm motorcycle or lambo? Motorcycle it is.

What? My outfit was appropriate for some motorcycle action today. I placed my backpack in the compartment and grabbed my black helmet together with my black leather jacket that I use when I ride my motorcycle. I got on my motorcycle and left the mansion.

Leroy and Micheal were there and bid me goodbye. While riding. I let my hair whip through the winds and thought about what I will be doing today.
......................................................................................

I finally arrived. I stopped outside of the building that most students would call and I quote, "Hell hole".

Ridgeville High. The exterior of the school was a dark brown. It looked huge and there were many students flooding the parking lot. I looked down to my watch and the time was 7:30. School starts at 8:00 and I was surprised that there were many students that were early. I then zoomed into the parking lot. My motorcycle, of course had to make an entrance by roaring very loud, grabbing the attention of each and every student in the lot. I found a parking space and parked my motorcycle there.

Getting down from my bike, I ripped of my leather jacket and then proceeded to take my helmet off. I then shook my curly hair off, placed my helmet and grabbed my backpack. I heard a whistle and turned around. There were a group of boys hanging around a truck. I rolled my eyes and began to take confident strides towards the office.

Once I made it to the office, I was greeted by a middle-aged woman behind the desk. She looked at me warmly before asking me,

"Morning dearie, you must be the new girl Aliana Rosa. Nice to meet you, my name is Mrs Johnson. Here is your schedule and your locker number. Hope you have a great day ahead dear." She gave me a warm smile and I gave her one of my warm smiles as well.

I then made my way out to the hallways. It was now 7:40. Instead of looking for my locker, I took the time to scan the hallways, looking for the famous Kyle Maxwell.

Suddenly, a mop of dirty blonde hair entered my vision. There stood Kyle Maxwell, walking down the hallways with his group of jocks. He looked exactly liked the picture I memorised for two days straight. Lanky, not much muscle but standing at an impressive 6'1.

I stepped away to the side, so that I won't look to suspicious. If it wasn't for his father, Kyle looked like an innocent normal jock at school. But he is Colton Maxwell's son, there is nothing innocent about him.

From what I have gathered, Kyle has been leading the drug and human trafficking in his gang. He has even ambushed different gangs shipments as well as killed innocent people.

Not so innocent after all.

I decided to gain more intel later and make my way to my locker. Great, another mission. While I was making my way to my locker, I gained many looks from the students in the hallway. Some were gaping while some of the girls were glaring. The fuck they glaring for?

I would have definitely punched the girls who were glaring at me but I didn't want to bring any attention. It will make matters worse and my cover will be blown. No one can know that I am an assassin.

As I was walking, I finally found my locker number, only problem was there were a group of 4 boys standing in front of it.

"Excuse me, hi, um, that's my locker you are standing in front of," I squeaked out.

Yes squeaked. I don't fucking know how to socialise normally unless I have the intention of ending your life.

The 4 boys then turned to face me. My breath got knocked out, they were truly beautiful.