𝐢. PRIVATE TOUR

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ༻¨*:·.

warning: this story will have mature content, read at your own risk

TOPPER THORNTON was talking to Annabelle. Sarah had introduced them about forty minutes ago. and she had to admit that talking to her cousin's boyfriend wasn't the most interesting thing to do at a party.

"... and above all, don't go there." Topper pointed at the big group of people dancing on the shore. "it's full of pogues." she heard him say.

Anna frowned, she had no idea what he was referring to or what a pogue was but she had little desire to find out if that would trap her in the conversation for another forty minutes, so she simply nodded.

"oh shit." suddenly said Topper fixing his eyes on something that was happening behind Annabelle. "Sarah, get out of there right now!" yelled the boy dodging Annabelle and running to where his girlfriend was.

Anna just turned her neck to see how her cousin was being topped off a strange piece of metal. this is my chance, Annabelle thought. i have to get rid of them. so she did the only thing that would keep them away, go to the place where there the 'pogues' were.

Annabelle's light eyes scanned everyone she came across as she headed over to the group of guys handing out beer.

she slipped into the only available space in the crowd and approached the boy doling out beer. he had messy brown hair, a partially unbuttoned shirt, and a friendly smile that showed he had been drinking, but not too much. Anna took a chance and asked for a beer, hoping she wouldn't have to pay since she had forgotten her wallet—Sarah was supposed to cover her. luckily, there was no charge.

then she downed the first one in a single gulp and immediately asked for another, doing the same with a third. in Anna's mind there was no way to join a party without alcohol, and it had already taken a long time for her to start drinking.

"feeling thirsty?" a voice behind her spoke almost whispering in her ear.

Anna jumped slightly and turned to see who it was. she had to look up a bit to meet his eyes—he was a tall guy with messy blond hair and blue eyes. he had a playful and teasing smile, almost contagious.

she looked at him, puzzled and not knowing what to say. he was definitely the most attractive guy she had seen at the party, but there was something about him that screamed trouble.

"are you gonna tell me why you were drinking so desperately?" he asked, a mischievous smile on his face. "i'm a firm believer in savoring every drink as if it's your last, 'cause you never know."

his smile made everything around Annabelle fade away, and she didn't care if he was a bit of a troublemaker.

"with that mindset, we could say that everything we do could be our last. I should appreciate every breath I take more," she replied, playing along.