𝐢𝐯. KOOK ON POGUE

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ༻¨*:·.

        JJ DIDN'T come that afternoon to visit Annabelle, he was very busy trying not to die but she didn't know that

        JJ DIDN'T come that afternoon to visit Annabelle, he was very busy trying not to die but she didn't know that. plus Annabelle was irascible listening to Sarah talking about the pogues. obviously it was worse to hear Topper talking about them, because he was a complete idiot and his hateful comments only made Annabelle more upset. but in Sarah's case it was all different.

       Sarah seemed more enthusiastic about pogues now. for one day to another, it turned out that her life seemed very boring to her and the little encounter that she had had with John B on her father's boat yesterday had changed her way of seeing the pogues. they weren't the stupid ones trying to ruin them like Topper said, they actually didn't care at all. plus the relationship between her cousin and topper was getting sick so Sarah was basically trying to find a way out. and John B looked like that way out.

        a day and a half had passed and Anna still hadn't heard from JJ. she wouldn't care if it weren't for the fact that Sarah wouldn't stop talking about the encounter she had with John B that morning. and if Sarah saw john b, JJ should be free too, right? why didn't Anna know about him yet? was he avoiding her? ignoring her maybe?

the situation clearly bothered her, but Annabelle decided to make the most of the moment. she was on Topper's boat with Sarah, enjoying the warm outer banks morning sun. sarah was her only true friend there, so they spent most of their time together.

        the outer banks were bathed in bright sunshine and sweltering heat. summers on the island were just as hot as in the bahamas. it was common to see girls in bikinis and boys without shirts. JJ had even witnessed Pope's shirtless father grilling steaks at a barbecue the other day. it wasn't the most pleasant memory, but those steaks were absolutely delicious.

        meanwhile, JJ was already aboard the HMS Pogue with his friends, heading towards the good life. this entailed indulging in Kie's special juices, Pope's calculations for a potential million-dollar jackpot, John B's inspiring leadership speeches, and the serene and inviting sea. it seemed like a great day for JJ, especially since they were venturing into an area forbidden by the police. nothing pleased JJ more than defying authority.

        however, for the blond boy, this day was different. he couldn't relax as he lay on the boat, watching the clouds drift by while Pope steered. his mind was consumed by thoughts of his encounters with Belle, both yesterday and the day before. there was something undeniably captivating about her—her sexiness, her strong-willed nature, her seductive allure. Above all, she made everything more intriguing. JJ had never been so invested in seducing someone before. usually, one night would be more than enough, maybe a couple of weeks at most. but with in this peculiar relationship, or whatever it was, Belle seemed to be the one in control... and he didn't like that.