Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Swan and I am 8 years old and I was born and raised in a town called Seattle and I have no family because my mom and dad died in a car crash 2 years ago and when they died I was put into a children's home but then the most terrifying thing happened to me I phased into a wolf and I was so scared hell I'm still so scared.

So there is no one alive to help me and to tell me why I'm a wolf and because I was a wolf I had to leave the children home because I didn't want to hurt anyone because from what I can tell I phase when I am mad or angry and for me that's a lot and I just wish there was someone who can help me I am so young and I have been running ever since I found out I am a wolf.

Right now I am in a town called forks and I am running through the woods as my wolf and as I was running I realised I was so hungry and I didn't know how to buy any food and I saw I was near a town called la push so I ran behind a tree and then I thought of happy thoughts and then I phased back to human and I put my dress on that I had around my ankle and then I ran as human to a supermarket.

So I went inside the place and I looked around and there was lots of all different lovely foods and I knew I was going to have to take them if I wanted to live so I went from food to food and I just kept on lifting and hiding and once I had enough food to last me for at least a week I made my way to the exit and when I got there someone grabbed me.

When I felt the person grab me I turned and looked at the person and I saw it was a worker and he said missy did you really think we didn't see you steal all them foods and I said I'm sorry I'm just hungry and then the man said tell it to the police now let's go and then he started pulling me back into the supermarket and towards an office so I started crying and tried struggling to get away but I couldn't.

So then I said please let me go I'm sorry I took the food I'm just hungry I haven't ate anything in 5 weeks please and he kept on pulling me and once we got to the office he opened the door and he pushed me into the room and he said get comfortable the police will be here soon and he shut the door.

Then I knew I couldn't get out and I couldn't phase I would hurt someone so I threw all the foods onto the ground and I walked over to a chairs and I sat on it and put my head down on the table and started to crying even more because I know I'm going to be sent back to the children's home and if I do I could hurt someone.

So there was nothing I could do so I just lied there until I heard the door open when the door opened I stopped crying and I looked up and I saw the worker in the shop walk in and 2 police men and the shop worker said as he pointed to the food on the floor officers this young girl has took stuff from my shop and I want her arrested.

So one of the policemen said ok sir can we just talk to this young girl here so we are going to need you to leave and the worker said ok officer and then left the room and then policemen sat down on the chairs in front of me and I started to get scared and one of the policemen said hey hey it's ok we aren't going to hurt you we just want to know what happened.

Then I said as I started crying again mommy and daddy died and left me alone and then I was put into a children's home but then something happened to me and I had to leave for all their safety and I was starving so I had to take the food but you wouldn't understand any of it my life is far from normal ok .

Then the other policeman said ok we understand a lot more than you think little one now what's your name and I said my name is Isabella Swan but my mommy and daddy called me Bella and the policeman said pointing to both the policemen ok Bella our names are Embry and Jared and we are going to take you to someone who can help you understand what and who you are.

So I gasped and said what do you mean and Embry said Bella we are the same as you we can phase into wolves as well in fact we have a whole pack back home and I said as I started decrying and started smiling because I knew I was going to get help really you mean I don't have to be alone anymore.

So Jared said as he stood up and walked over to me no you don't have to be alone anymore now I'm going to lift you and we are going to bring you out to our car is that ok and I said yes that's fine thank you Jared and Embry and they both smiled and then Jared lifted me into his arms and then both Jared and Embry walked out of the office and out of the stored even though the worker was still complaining about me and so once we got to the police car we stopped walking.

Then Embry opened a car door and then Jared put me into the car and he strapped me in and he said Bella it's quite a drive so if you want you can sleep until we get there ok and I said yes ok thank you and then Jared said sure sweetie and then Embry shut the door and both Embry and Jared got into the driver and passenger seats and Jared started the car and started to drive to the place where we were going and as we were driving there I did fall asleep after all.

Did you like it. Review and comment